Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Sprites

We all appreciate the amount of hard work you put into this. EDIT- Lol ok, so every one except Arakune is corrupt. Double Edit- It's fine if I download it by character, no worries.

Thanks, Circuitous. Any progress on effect sprites or are they included? *still downloading* Also, can anyone recommend me an alternative to Photoshop for applying custom Palettes?

We all appreciate the amount of hard work you put into this.

EDIT- Lol ok, so every one except Arakune is corrupt.

Double Edit- It's fine if I download it by character, no worries.

For reals?

I don't have time to double-check this now so it'll have to wait until I get home from work. :psyduck:

For reals?

I don't have time to double-check this now so it'll have to wait until I get home from work. :psyduck:

The first link gave me corrupt stuff. The full link. Not psyduck, but the top one. (I guess they could be the same link, I'm not sure.)

I downloaded by character, and it worked perfectly. I would recommend downloading it that way, anyway.

Oh god.

Oh god.

Bang in his pantsu sprites.

NNNNGH. No homo.

NO HOMO.

:yaaay:

Posted Image

Great work Circuitous! Thanks to you I am now able to avatar harder than I have ever avatared before!

... Oh my God that is awesome. Oh, I added the Pre-Battle Character Busts to the first post. So check those out. I'll reupload if I can get 'em with transparency instead of the black background, but this is the best I've got for right now. Additionally, I didn't have any issue with the Complete Pack. Unless anyone else has had a problem I'll leave the link as-is.

Great work Circuitous! Thanks to you I am now able to avatar harder than I have ever avatared before!

THAT IS AMAZING.

Hey, I don´t want to be pushy but...I demand character winning poses (gif) and preferable for Hakumen and the Hazama clapping pose. P.S.: Please T.T... P.P.S.: Pretty Please?

Hey, I don´t want to be pushy but...I demand character winning poses (gif) and preferable for Hakumen and the Hazama clapping pose.

P.S.: Please T.T...

P.P.S.: Pretty Please?

I'm pretty sure they're out.

Atleast Hazama's is.