Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Sprites

The stuff that appears when characters are talking in story mode. You see their different expressions, and their mouth flapping as they talk.

Like, the one with Hakumen aiming his sword at the screen with his battle pose.

I think Kurushii or someone else had them compiled somewhere in an album...

EDIT: Wait, I think it's in the opening post, under story mode character art. Let's see.

Yup that was it. Although it's a little more complicated with Photoshop than to just have them as separate complete pictures instead. But I can make some goofy expressions this way at least.

In the Extend sprites thread you can get another set that has all bases, obviously including CSX story art, but if you just need Hakumen, guess you won't need that....

Nope, I want all of them. :3 Where's the Extend sprites thread? I only see the Continuum Shift one in this forum.

Yeah, whoops, both threads are linked in the first post of the official art thread, but I should prolly make that more apparent in the title by adding the portraits bit...

The actual stages are 3D models. I could rip the textures* but unless you can rip/recreate the models they're of no use to you.

* I'm not going to do this.

Could of sworn this was where they had english voice rip offs for the characters. Looking for Ragna's in specific.

Are you gonna Ripped the Sprites, and Chibi Sprites From BlazBlue Continuum shift Extend, Chrono Phantasma, and Central Fiction?