Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Sprites

^ Are you sure? I just went through all the sprites I had and saw their victory poses. Or are you talking about the victory poses being animated?

^Eh, yes that. My mind's jammed today.:psyduck:

I know one of Noel's victory poses is on page 9 and Hakumen's are on page 6 and Bang's Astral Finish pose is on Page 4.

Yes, I did just look that up haha.

There are funny sprite animations in the other Blazblue sprite thread titled "blazblue sprite rips!!" on this page. Actually, I think most of the animations are there but a lot aren't the win poses, but there are some funny stuff there.

:v:.ah..I wish ^too ...... True end should be EPIC >:3 ...And since those 4 have the 'different endings ' lol >_> but after seeing everyone's 'arcade end'..now i want nothing more than some happy crack ending for everyone ..........ah... June. Hurry._.

As epic as that ending would be... Mu-12 still seems to be making an appearance one way or another. I really want to know how they're going to pull this off. :v:

Two new links up: Distortion Drive common effects, and Training/Story Mode sprites (this also includes all input icons for PS3/XBox, character icons for voice toggle, etc.). Front page, go get 'em.

And just for laughs, some stats:

Current size of all files: 564.7 MB

Current total downloads since February 4: 6,462

Most downloaded file: Complete_Complete.7z (1,191)

Current estimated bandwidth served: 318.89 GB

God damn am I glad I'm not hosting these. :psyduck:

Can someone please tell me what a good program is for using 3D textures?

Photoshop.. depending on the type of texture you might have to download a plugin.

It does not allow you to make models onto which you can apply textures, if that's what you're after.

For characters, the final run only took about eight hours (straight), but before hipster was released I was spending 2-3 hours per character. That same final run now would only set me back about 4 hours I think. Most of the time was spent doing batch conversions in Photoshop to get transparent PNGs. The effects and stuff I've been doing off-and-on since the characters were released, only a couple hours total I guess. They're not as big of a pain in the ass, though.

Some guys on Mugen Guild did. Continuum Shift only has the Japanese voices so I could get those, but I still haven't figured out how to get into the Calamity Trigger disc.

but I still haven't figured out how to get into the Calamity Trigger disc.

You'd better be sorry.