Sign in to follow this  
TGS

General Millia Q&A Thread (Ask away!)

Run into roll is VERY predictable and can be punished severly. You should use it VERY RARELY. Also, I don't think a h disc is ever free, or an s disc for that matter. Both have heavy recovery time in my opinion. H disc should be used when you are very far away to help fill the screen, or after a knockdown (air combo for example).

another thing like mentioned above is that rolling should b used cautiously, against a potemkin u wouldnt want to use it to much because its a free PB for him. also after knockdown its best to space urself b4 u throw out a H disc or FB so u dont get wake-up throwd.

I'm sure you guys know this, but I just noticed (aka started using this more) that fb disc actually gives you time to set up TWO 50/50 situations in the corner. Question is, how come I don't see this in matches? Is there something I'm not seeing here?

It all depends on how you want to use your tension, what the matchup is, and how confident you are in your mixup game. You still basically get two mixups with air combo > pin > 6h > roll> h disc > tk badmoon, then whatever you want to do (among other setups). Different things work for different playstyles. I prefer to go with h disc in the corner, and fb disc midscreen. For obvious reasons. My game is also really throw oriented. H disc is my best friend

I use the discs in he opposite manner. Mainly because you can do the fb disc laate in the corner, meaty 2k, and then tk bad moon or another 2k into combo if the first 50/50 is blocked. I throw a whole lot as well. Sometimes I think I throw too much, but then I think "That's how you get your damage fool!" All in all, Millia is the shite!

in the corner, I've started doing early FB disc, 6K(whiff) stuff (very fun). Outside of that, yeah, H disc in the corner gets you Slide FRC shenanigans, which is just that much faster than TK badmoon/6K, and therefore unreactable (and also DP safe if done right). Midscreen, early/close enough with the H disc and you get a chance to do TK FB disc for the cross up, or you get to spend tension on badmoon FRC, or iad over (cross up), which can still lead to low airdash back with kick -> air FB disc for the cross up, dash and get the S(f)-2H. It really is dependant on what you want to achieve and how you want to spend your tension. Against say, may... you might not always want to blow 50% on oki if you might need to use FB disc just to get her knocked down again.

Is it just me, or does OS not get hit by low attacks sometimes while he's running? My friend will be running at me, and I'll doo a 2k to stop him. OS doesn't get hit half the time.:psyduck:

That doesn't happen only vs OS. That happens against at least half of the cast. I never really use 2k as a poke anyway, especially if someone is running at me.

S disc frc is what that is. It's sort of good for rushdown and throw tricks that's about it. There aren't many players that really use it though. I like doing it.

i will get right to the point: i need advice on 2 things: 1.how do i rush in from neutral game? what should i use? (without using th pin plz) airdashing /fd /running / some discs untill i get a chance? 2. mid screen mix up including a way to low/high and cross up - 25% tension max thx in advance ps : main oponents anji/baiken/johnny/potemkin

i will get right to the point:

i need advice on 2 things:

1.how do i rush in from neutral game? what should i use? (without using th pin plz)

airdashing /fd /running / some discs untill i get a chance?

Pin:eng101:

2. mid screen mix up including a way to low/high and cross up - 25% tension max

thx in advance

ps : main oponents anji/baiken/johnny/potemkin

If you scored a haircar or j.d knockdown, SG patterns should give you enough time to ru[finput][/finput]irdash in and mix up frmo there.

Remember that j.k and j.h are her best crossup tools.

Is there some incredibly weird timing for her throw -> 2p5p(jump cancel) air combo set up? Cause really. I can only do it every now and then. Its weird. When should I begin to run after the throw and where should I be standing in order to do the 2p5p and get them in the air?

Sign in to follow this