Sign in to follow this  
TGS

General Millia Q&A Thread (Ask away!)

for your 1st question: when antiairing I usually "buffer" jKjPjK or jPjPjK, or even jKjPjPjK. These short strings allow me to confirm my positioning and decide the direction of the jump cancel for the following jKjSJH ADF bnb. Then after that if Millia is still too far from ground for her regular enders if she has meter you can use air FB disc to wallslam the opponent > land 6h.

As for your second question, if the opponent is constantly attempting reversal throws just bait them and punish them: things like TK badmoon, haircar FRC, backdash or even a regular jump work fine and the opponent will start respecting you more. Also do remember that 2d knockdown and moves that make the opponent fall face down will give you less time to set up your regular disc oki.

:O are you for real? Just when I thought this game was sick... it get super sick :3 So if the opponent falls face down as opposed to face up, he will recover faster? That seems really crazy :P I'll try to get better my main issue is that I cant confirm into knockdown > oki so I'm stuck flying around in neutral game and usually get pwnt by a Justice or a Ky :C sad times.. maybe I'll just play Anji he's easy :P

All jokes aside, Millia is the coolest character and I will become #1!  :MI:

Sign in to follow this