Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hellmonkey

Official Evo 2k10 Money Match Thread

Yeah, so.. everyone bailed on my MMs. Got halfway through my MM with Huey, he left the next day.. plastic left, 10stars and I tried to do ours but there was no setup, Zong and I agreed for sunday, then never saw each other. Never saw tronzilla. I MM'd OrionXelite in a tager mirror and lost that (lol), and Veteru challenged me to a MM and we had a really good match. But I double perfected him to win (lol)

But yeah, I don't actually blame anyone on my list, cause like.. there was way too little designated casual time. Good times guys.

The best D in America? I don't even believe that.

A3R did show up though and it was actually the most fun I've had playing GG in a real long time. A3 brought it and I tip my hat to him. Good shit, man. You played a lot more patiently than I did and I can't wait to play you again (whenever that'll be). Fun stuff and mad hype.

THIIISSS NNIIIGGGGAAAA, RUNMONKEY!!!!

I love how this nigga, talks so much hot noise, and then when I get there THIS NIGGA DODGES ME!!!

I will elaborate:

Scenario 1: I tell KenMastersX to get in contact with Hellmonkey to fight him. He tells Razor and Razor tells Hellmonkey. MF gets up and walks to me, I look directly at him the whole time, and as he gets closer I say "Whats up with this MM?". This guy proceeds to walk around me like a ghost. I taken a back flabergasted so I ask KenmastersX why the fuck he do that and he shrugs with the IDK face on. He says walk after him and I do. When I start to walk towards him while he is on the phone, he walks at a pretty fast pace away from me. That's when I see Jan, I start talking to him about this silly situation and the MF walks back past me when my back is turned no longer down the hall.

Scenario 2: Strife goes to Hellmonkey and says A3R wants to play you. I have him on the phone you want to talk to now. He looks at her with a shitty face and then proceeds to brush her off.

Scenario 3: Bluenine texts Hellmonkey to ask about the money match, the mf doesn't respond until like a few hours later. When there is almost no chance of us getting a chance to play.

Scenario 4: Hellmonkey says he wants to play but the only setup we have is in the Melty Blood because they are the only ones with regular tvs and if it is too crowded he won't play. He knows damn well that the Melty blood guys will not only not let us play much less let us take a tv out of their room. He also says if you can't do it in 20 mins he won't do it today bc he wants to drink.

Scenario 5: This is the part that really fucking got me, I finally get to talk to him on the phone and he says "We could do this tomorrow"

A3: "I have to leave for my plane at 12:00 tomorrow"

Runmonkey: "I won't even be awake then though I will probably still be asleep"

A3: "Alright well I'll play you later than I'll call you tom."

Runmonkey: "Alright" or "Alright tom." (One of those two)

Tomorrow is here, I got to the pool with 10 stars for about an hour. It was then 10 o clock we go back to the room and Veteru is there. I tell Veteru that I want to play Hellmonkey bad and Veteru responds "You can't play him now, he left to go home already around 9".

I finally understand why everyone doesn't like you, I really get it when Flash said you were ass. After I saw how you played with Slayer, Pot, and Eddie, I was more than willing to let you play with them. I wanted to take home the W on both of you but I only got one.

In Summary, RunMonkey, you are a Weeaboo baby scrub that didn't even have the fucking decency to play me after all that shit talk. After I came thousands of miles to fight you want to play like you want to dodge. At least Jo had the decency to take me on, your a fucking bitch. I'd love to hear you make an excuse for yourself. Please tantalize me with your BS, please explain to the players of America why you such a bitch!?

East Coast I <3 you.

A3 good shit, thanks for backing up my wise (mindless) shit-talk from like a year ago.

east coast

Damn Runmonkey get BLOWN UP!! My boy flew 3000 miles to play ppl in GG in an UNOFFICIAL tourney, take his promised MM's, and to meet the community and level up playing everyone. He didnt even enter any official EVO games, like seriously WTF you are officially on blast rite now. Like, at least give him a goddam e-apology....stay free.

East Coast.

haha am i seriously getting called out for dodging

I never even talked to you in person so if you really approached me first that's my bad for not hearing. I don't remember talking to strife about it at all. The first I heard that you wanted to money match me ever since you lost to my pad baiken friend tolore during the tournament, was when it was already sunday and I was busy watching finals. My phone was dead by the end of finals so I set it charging in the room, and I went to go eat. Got back around 1am or so and saw the message from blue9, so I immediately contacted him so we could get in our moneymatch, but the socal room didn't even have a CRT (was elsewhere for TVC apparently). I said if we could find a place to play by 2:30 or so that'd be fine, I never ended up finding a place to play. blue9 said he never found a crt to play on when I talked to him later that night and also when he put you on the phone.

We played mahjong in socal room till like 6am when the person who rented the socal room started complaining about kicking everyone out since he was going to check out early. Ken and I just decided to drive home at that point.

It was a surprise when I heard you even showed up to evo since you posted that you weren't (???) and I was very busy the entire weekend so forgive me for not making it my priority to take money from you. I didn't even remember you were there between when grand finals went down and I heard from blue9 during finals on sunday.

edit: Also if you were watching me play casuals the whole time with my alt characters why didn't you approach me then? The only matches I saw you play were with Jo and a few during the tourney, none of which impressed me in the slightest. I guess I have to apologize for not taking you seriously enough to shape my evo schedule around when you might want to play :lol:

haha am i seriously getting called out for dodging

I never even talked to you in person so if you really approached me first that's my bad for not hearing. I don't remember talking to strife about it at all. The first I heard that you wanted to money match me ever since you lost to my pad baiken friend tolore during the tournament, was when it was already sunday and I was busy watching finals. My phone was dead by the end of finals so I set it charging in the room, and I went to go eat. Got back around 1am or so and saw the message from blue9, so I immediately contacted him so we could get in our moneymatch, but the socal room didn't even have a CRT (was elsewhere for TVC apparently). I said if we could find a place to play by 2:30 or so that'd be fine, I never ended up finding a place to play. blue9 said he never found a crt to play on when I talked to him later that night and also when he put you on the phone.

We played mahjong in socal room till like 6am when the person who rented the socal room started complaining about kicking everyone out since he was going to check out early. Ken and I just decided to drive home at that point.

It was a surprise when I heard you even showed up to evo since you posted that you weren't (???) and I was very busy the entire weekend so forgive me for not making it my priority to take money from you. I didn't even remember you were there between when grand finals went down and I heard from blue9 during finals on sunday.

I know your not half serious, let me put your BS to rest. MF you knew we had to play the WHOLE time you remember asking me for the money match didn't you. You were the one that called me out on the forums. Karl Kabilisk had a set up the whole time, and guaranteed you knew that. Your acting as if we didn't plan this months ago so saying that you didn't know until I played your boy in tourney is invalid. Also about your boy I beat him 5 times consecutively and he beat me once and that was in tourney. Don't talk as if you would have had better odds. I don't give a fuck about your daily events I just wanted to take the W off of you. Watching finals doesn't make you busy, sorry your lame ass excuses don't fly this time. You were just scared just let everyone know. Its okay you could say it, get it all out. From what I saw of you playing Jo had a lot better chance of beating me.

yo damn... AHMAD... this is why i like the EC...!!!!

sorry but that money match was p unremarkable

america should just quit johnny if that's truly the best we can do

RunMonkey is gdlk, he said he was too busy playing Mahjong and watching the finals to fight me. Good shit he couldn't spare a half hour so I could take his money. You make the WC look bad man. I liked everyone from the WC, godlike shit talk, and cool ass vibes. I really hope they find another Messiah for the WC.

Qwerty: Your ass, bet it. I'll show you how wack my Johnny is.