Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vegta12

Koichi at his best

I love this guy! He is one of those players that makes the balance in this game really seem closer then it really is. He considers her to be just about the worst character in the game tier wise but just destroys people.

Koichi is I-no, and none of I-no's tier ratings or parameters apply to him. Same thing goes for Ogawa's Eddie, P.C's Sol, KA2's Jam, and Bleed and DC's Johnny. These people are freaks.

Koichi is I-no, and none of I-no's tier ratings or parameters apply to him. Same thing goes for Ogawa's Eddie, P.C's Sol, KA2's Jam, and Bleed and DC's Johnny. These people are freaks.

You forgot about Domi's Anji.

ANG, Dry e-su, and some others come to mind (ZaZa, but didn't he switch for AC? His Slash Anji was amazing)...

There are lots of new rising japanese players now a days. Anyway, Koichi is really the best Ino player. Even if atsun was the first one who get the title for Best Ino player during Reload days, yet atsun lacks of experience regarding with high top players.

I believe koichi use millia(reload) and testa(accent core). Side characters for testa.

ahaha

during school hours vaccant time GG judgement @ psp (reload) hehhe. after class they're going straight ahead to arcade. then GG practice at home. hehehe

Koichi is a super human. He gets 100% tension and earns a perfect. That is madness. MADNESS. He literally dances on your face and laughs as you die. Just the way I like it. I wanna see Koichi vs FAB. I wanna see how Koichi take on Potemkin. Or Isa's Sol.

Koichi is amazing...He can win competition with his I-No no problem...Congrats to Koichi!