Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

choysauce

Socal: Arcade Infinity! Let's Match it UP

man.... we need more people to start playin BB, nobody was there today =(

just a bunch of ppl who think "hey this game is pretty, lets try it out"

how long do you usually stay for ghaleon? i usually go around 8 to 10 o clock haha

Depends on when I get there..

I won't be there this week because I fucked up my thumb and can't hold a joystick right now.

Starting next week though I'll be in Ontario and when I stop by AI I'll be there at like 5:30... but no one's even there that early :8/:

I usually stay for at least 3 hours tho anytime I go unless I've got other shit to do that day like last week...

Huh? I heard my name. *checks previous page* Oh, yeah, that was me. You were the Hazama player, I take it? Nice to meet you.

When you said all day... I assumed you meant all day :psyduck:

Nah seriously tho, I didn't show up till like 8. What time did you leave?

But yeah that was me scrubbing it up with Hazama :lol:

When you said all day... I assumed you meant all day :psyduck:

Nah seriously tho, I didn't show up till like 8. What time did you leave?

But yeah that was me scrubbing it up with Hazama :lol:

Showed up around 1 or so. Left at 7:50 to get dinner with friends.

I played some kids on the back cab. Racked up 15 wins against 6 of 'em before they left. Played a few rounds against computer and walked outside to take a call only to see the same kids on the front cab!

What the fuck is wrong with society these days?

People always lose and immediately go to the other (whichever that is) cab.

:psyduck:

You're really going to learn a lot more from playing cpu than you are from me.

Ha. I showed up yesterday just before 8, and I think I saw those same kids on the front cab. I beat them a couple times, and then they vanished again. Poor kids. Can't catch a break.

omg guys owr favorit game, blazblue calamity shift is here, but we have to go to the other one to continue playin for longer on our bujit

I'm planning on trying to go up there this weekend for mostly GG and maybe some more learning on CS; anybody down?

Pretty sure there's gonna be some people this weekend since there's a tourney on Sunday.

Yeah, Super, make sure you show up on Sunday if you want to see/learn more about CS. :>

But no guarantees you'll play!! all the tournamenters will be hogging it. BTW, does anyone NOT have a partner yet? I MIGHT join the tourney, but I want to see if anyone is available.

Going today.

People should go early, since I'll only be able to stay until 9-ish.

ETA is probably 7-ish.

But no guarantees you'll play!! all the tournamenters will be hogging it. BTW, does anyone NOT have a partner yet? I MIGHT join the tourney, but I want to see if anyone is available.

My friend Kelly is going, but is trying not to sign up. I could guilt trip her HARD to be a partner for you. :v

My friend Kelly is going, but is trying not to sign up. I could guilt trip her HARD to be a partner for you. :v

K, tell her to get ready to carry me