Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

choysauce

Socal: Arcade Infinity! Let's Match it UP

I can take you tonight. Free coffee & cookies plz.

Also, I didn't get any gas money from you last time, but you left 75c in the passenger seat so I snagged it. OHHHHH BUURRRRRNNN

...?

Lmao. o:

Oh yeah, because there was like, the ride change. Completely slipped my mind, but I can hit you back for it this time. I'm just glad it was a small trip briefly forgotten instead of like cross country briefly forgotten. :v

There will be much coffee and cookies and rejoicing. Keep in contact plz ^_^

PS I can't promise the cookies will be good, but lets hope!

I get off work at 7, Dacid. I'll head your way then. Probably won't have to stay late tonight.

Meet at the round-about AROUND ABOUT 8:00 or so? (c wut i did thar?)

Dude render you're getting way better..

but real talk, I laugh every time we're mid-casuals and I asked you about something and you're like WOAH DUDE NOT YET, TALK TO ME AFTER. THIS IS WAR :toot:

DRAGON. PUNCHEZ.

I want to watch you juggle some scrubs with Oro again.

That's always hilarious.

I'm about 50/50.

If I were to go really late, would you already be there somehow, or would I still be getting you?

(By late I mean like 10ish.)

IF I go, I know I'm not leaving home atleast until 9. Julie gets off at 8 and we're gonna hang out for a little before she goes out with Rachel and Jen, I believe. Or maybe I'll think it's too much of a hassle to go at that point. lol. Even typing all of that out was a hassle. :vbang:

My being there would be dependant on you, ya.

Just text me a ya or a nah whenever. I should be free at the appointed possible times.