Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

choysauce

Socal: Arcade Infinity! Let's Match it UP

Jason I laugh absolutely every time I see your avatar. The j2C hitbox is the funniest joke ever

Well, luckily the move is pretty useless now anyway outside of combos and as an old Street Fighter-esque no-followup overhead. Though the hitbox viewer in general has been nice for clearing up a lot of things. Like why that move once lost to Jin's j.a.

Ah, that was you? I didn't remember who. Good job! Though, even if it did work, I don't know if you'd want to brag about trying to counter that with j.a...

Also, you should've came today, render! Everyone was asking "Where's render at?" Followed shortly by "And I hope he's thinking about me..."

hey guys, i know this is super last minute, i need a place to stay at evo that isn't 1021029 miles away from the venue. anyone staying at caesars? hit me up in PMs

late-ass post, but I'm going to AI for a couple hours. Probably get there around... fuck, I dunno. When I get there.

All right, last minute adjustments guys. I have a room at the Ceasar's Palace and it's currently being occupied by 3 people (me + 2) so I'm open to another two or one person whoever needs a last minute room. If not, it's cool but the offer is there. Cross-posted to SRK.

Hi. That would be me, totally needing a last minute room.

Also, gg's walljumpman, I am also totally thankful for the tokens.

(edit: it would probably be a better idea just to PM you. I will do that promptly)

I know I said I'd go, but I'm coming down with something, and I want to try and get better/feel decent for EVO. So I probably won't make it after all. Sorry!! D:

Yeah, I'm not feeling too hot myself and I'd already figured it a long-ish shot with EVO around the corner.

Next week.

Maybe.

Hoping to make it down to AI sometime this summer, I live in Los Alamitos (between seal beach and long beach). I've never been there before, but I play BB, some GG, and a little bit of Melty. I just got my driver's license so I may be heading down there more often.

AI today for guiltygearrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

I'll be there, free and everything. I'll get some games in with you if you don't mind.

Hoping to make it down to AI sometime this summer, I live in Los Alamitos (between seal beach and long beach). I've never been there before, but I play BB, some GG, and a little bit of Melty. I just got my driver's license so I may be heading down there more often.

FUCKING DO IT.

PLZZ GO TODAY PPLZZZ.

Dreamskep?

Severin?

JasonD?

Bao?

WiCKED?

fucking BITER WTF you never go.

Make it a big night tonight. I need to beat people up to get rid of my post-EVO RAGEEEEe. :arg:

Haha, I was just about get on here to propose an EVO-comedown night sometime this week.

I've been away for too long and haven't seen you guys since the fabled times of wed-render-days. (@sev: since HAX even)

I'll try and make it tonight too, though.