Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

choysauce

Socal: Arcade Infinity! Let's Match it UP

so im going to be down in aneheim for a week a week from wednesday, and i plan on dedicating 1 day to visiting AI. i'm from NorCal, and im a regular at SVGL. ill probably mostly be playing Technika and BBCS, and a bit of IIDX and Pop'n. if any of you want a match, im 16, longish blonde hiar, and ill probably be wearing my black IIDX shirt. i also main noel. ill post again once i know what day i'll be there; i'm hoping to maybe be there all day on the 13th and 14th. looking forward to meeting a couple of you!

I'll have to see if I can make it down to play with ya'll seeing as my friends and I are starting to get more into BB. None of us have played at an arcade or with sticks though so it'll be interesting to say the least :kitty:

I'm new to the LA gaming scene, from Vegas, and I was planning on checking out AI this saturday. Are there console versions of CS setup there?

No console. There's an arcade set up.

So if you play DaT aZz, you can't play her there.

:0 Are any of you guys planning to go this Sat? If there's a bunch going, i'll probably skip out on going to FFA bi weekly tourny.

I thought FFA tourney was on sunday? Because I'll be going to that to win bb moneyz, and rape some scrubs with my day 2 potemkin. :]

Oh my bad, you're right! Though, still money spending for gas and shit. :[ Still either or for me.

LOL i want to see 2 day old pot pro-ness.

I went to AI last Thursday and no one was there playing Guilty Gear :mad: only BB. This place needs more Guilty gear players.

Wtf D: You went to AI and didn't tell me!? That's okay though, i was in New York in their arcade playing GG. SO IT WORKED OUT IN THE END.

But yes. We need more GG playas and i want to play Zongs day 2 pot and 2 year carl. He can play my 2~ year buri and 10 hours of ragna :]

Yes Sano, went without you....how was new york arcade? anyone good show up and play you? you can afford to buy a ticket to new york but not a PS3? :eng101:

Did u play alot of BB when in NY?

I want to go Sat. to AI if there is alot of guilty gear hype.

Haha i'm scrubbin up Ragna pretty good Zong! Better watch yourself. You just going to FFA this Sun? No Sat AI?

But Free, dude i got a PS3 back in march! Plus i got the plane ticket for free, so it was pretty damn nice.

But if Paradox and Fadooglee are going this Sat, i'll def make the trip. :] Want to go to AI one more time before i settle into my apartment and get ready for schoolies. SHOULD TOTALLY GO FREE.

Haha i'm scrubbin up Ragna pretty good Zong! Better watch yourself. You just going to FFA this Sun? No Sat AI?

But Free, dude i got a PS3 back in march! Plus i got the plane ticket for free, so it was pretty damn nice.

Definitely FFA, you should go.

Maybeeee (50/50) saturday then. D: I need to at least try to have a life sometimes, even if it is really hard...

You should go to both, Sanoshi. Everyone else is going to both. Why do you hate fun?

Who is this Everyone guy people keep talking about?

I've never heard of him. Pretty cool last name though. :psyduck:

No console. There's an arcade set up.

So if you play DaT aZz, you can't play her there.

Nah, I'm a Rags pad player. Oh well, I'll still show up so I can do some networking and stuff.

Who is this Everyone guy people keep talking about?

I've never heard of him. Pretty cool last name though. :psyduck:

Everyone J. Else. He's a wealthy aristocrat from Sri Lanka, and plays a mean game of Guilty Gear.

I'll try and make it down saturday. I dabble in a little GG but I'm in no way a good player.

Perfect! See Zong, you even got a sparring partner.

Yo, Norcall Install easily needs people from socal to show up to represent the region/take free money from us/have good times, get at the thread

Haha, look at that. :vbang:

I'll still hit that HPB if you're not a good player. :kitty:

Missed PB FRC makes me cry though.

If zong plays guilty gear theres a chance I can actually beat him, instead of the usual "gett raped by carl"! =D.

Haha. I'm basically a free hooker on GG.

I GET RAPED.