Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

choysauce

Socal: Arcade Infinity! Let's Match it UP

I'll third it, only to be cool.

I'm sure people already know this, but Mondays really suck for AI. Not just BB, but suck period. It was kind of awesome playing characters I had no idea how to use though.

Someone tell me they're going to go Friday night :(

I'll fifth it, even though I was there last time.

Or you could be cool and give the details yourself. I guess you're just not that cool, then. :kitty:

Or you could be cool and give the details yourself. I guess you're just not that cool, then. :kitty:

Pshhhh...I'm cooler than the other side of the pillow!

The rest is true though. I didn't want to be the one to give more details, though, because:

a) it's not my event

b) I'm salty because we live too far away for people to want to come

But, since I'm sure Vince would be happy to have over whoever is willing to come, the details are as follows:

1. it's in Victorville

If you're still interested refer to this thread:

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?8529-High-Desert.-Where-the-meth-heads-roam.

:kitty:

Not really sure where Victorville is (I suck at geography), but I'm willing to throw down gas money if people carpool. I live in the OC area of Socally. Trying to get back into GG, sadly no stick for me so I remain a pad warrior for GG =(

Not really sure where Victorville is (I suck at geography), but I'm willing to throw down gas money if people carpool. I live in the OC area of Socally. Trying to get back into GG, sadly no stick for me so I remain a pad warrior for GG =(

I used a pad for like 3 years, this year I started to ply GG on an arcade stick.

When is a good day to hit AI for BB and MBAA?

I'd say Fridays are still somehow pretty good for BB. I usually don't see anyone playing MBAA.

well there's always a few and come night time...the beasts come out (ex. Wicked :D)

I might go tomorrow so whoever is going ill see you there :D

Lmao. BANGing will most definitely occur. Maybe. Definitely going to make an appearance tomorrow with a few friends :]

Usually there are at least 5 people playing bb. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good turn out :D

That's a yes.

It's true. I'll be there, but not FFA on Sunday, unfortunately. :(