Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

choysauce

Socal: Arcade Infinity! Let's Match it UP

Take me with you one of this days. Zong-1 I can teach you what I know.

It's been getting well into the 20's in Victorville at night, get at me. :kitty:

Take me with you one of this days. Zong-1 I can teach you what I know.

I would but I never head to AI from home. I usually go straight from work which is 40 minutes away from Victorville.

im never going to this arcades anymore, try to do some lan stuff and no one shows, ill be learning new combos, going to make combo video, cause im a lone squatting gamer

I can't get the car Fridays! Incidentally I am getting it Friday but only because my sister is going to Vegas. So yes, I will be there Friday. D<

DON'T YOU MAKE ANGRY FACE AT ME D< Make these instead --> :kitty:

I would go, but I'm pretty sick right now, so too bad :3

GDLK avy Angel.

Thanks! But you totally gave me the idea! Remember when you were talking to EC about Litchi dash in throw tech bait tactics, and you said "my character doesn't have a dash"? :3

I can't get the car Fridays! Incidentally I am getting it Friday but only because my sister is going to Vegas. So yes, I will be there Friday. D<

Sweet! Maybe I'll see you there.

needs hazama flying in the air :p. or have him scooting along with you.

hazama running.gif

:3 I offered to put other non-runners in there for other people to use. Working on Tager now.

I agreee omggg lololol

<3

looks like i'll be there today, so gg peeps should come. maybe i'll play some bb today.