Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

choysauce

Socal: Arcade Infinity! Let's Match it UP

@fadooglee: Hey yea I remember. You still going to the UCI meetups?

I might come this Saturday. Wasn't sure if it was still open.

Hey, news from AI, they will be opened for at least 6 more months as they try to work out a better deal for their lease. If they do remain open they plan to update their games including from SSF4 to SSF4 AE

GGs to everyone @ AI today :]

I was the Jin player that was there from 2:30PM ~ 6PMish XD

Best AI meetup EVER.

Don't think I actually played you but it was a good time indeed. I was there exactly between the times you mentioned: played as Carl wearing a beanie. Were you the Jin that got the 21+ streak Lambda off? I had been planning to go yesterday (friday) but that got pushed back to Saturday; right before I left I saw the Facebook invitation that said of its potential closing and I knew it would be a crowded day. To BlackMagic: they actually JUST NOW put up their SSF4AE. I was watching as they changed the decals from SF4 to SSF, but I stuck with the BB and wish it was possible for them to import CS2 as quickly. Anyways it was a good time and still have coins left over so will be returning soon. Wish Gahaha worked though...

Don't think I actually played you but it was a good time indeed. I was there exactly between the times you mentioned: played as Carl wearing a beanie. Were you the Jin that got the 21+ streak Lambda off? I had been planning to go yesterday (friday) but that got pushed back to Saturday; right before I left I saw the Facebook invitation that said of its potential closing and I knew it would be a crowded day. To BlackMagic: they actually JUST NOW put up their SSF4AE. I was watching as they changed the decals from SF4 to SSF, but I stuck with the BB and wish it was possible for them to import CS2 as quickly. Anyways it was a good time and still have coins left over so will be returning soon. Wish Gahaha worked though...

Yes in fact I was that Jin that got that Lambda off :D

I was also the one that had that 14 winning streak...

GGs man, your Carl is pretty good.

You played Rachel too right?

GGs to everyone I played last night on the 15th. Shoutouts to that 20 win streak Lambda, and that 15 win streak jin who put my scrubby purple hazama on blast.

Glad to see this place will remain alive for another six months.

GGs to everyone I played last night on the 15th. Shoutouts to that 20 win streak Lambda, and that 15 win streak jin who put my scrubby purple hazama on blast.

Glad to see this place will remain alive for another six months.

Ah, you're that Hazama I played? GGs man!

Bunch of fun stuff that day :)

GJ on beating my friend, (That bang player)

ggs and had good times at those who showed up to play GG! And nice setups at the back of your car Moonmaster hahaha

And nice setups at the back of your car Moonmaster hahaha

lolwut

I'll go since I haven't hung out with Sev in a few (weeks/months). :P

Look out SoCal scene, I'm pushing the limits of being free and netplay. :P

Good times...