Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

choysauce

Socal: Arcade Infinity! Let's Match it UP

This is horse shit. AI is closing because of some LA County strongarm maneuvering, unbelievable.I'll definitely be there closing time, just like the 15th, and you can damn well bet I'll be angry about it.

In other, more sunshine and rainbows news, I'll be there this Friday again. Don't know how late I'll stay but in light of it closing I plan to make the most of the little time I have.

Thinking I might go and try to get rid of my tokens tonight. Anybody else going?

SEV SAYS THAT HE IS GOING.

THIS IS ALSO TOTALLY HIM TYPING, AS EVIDENCED BY CAPS.

Experience tells me caps from Severin = sarcasm. I'm so confused! :psyduck:

Edit: Anyway, in light of this news I'll definitely be there. I take it Stacey will be there too, taunt looping and such?

ggs to everyone I played. I played Angel for a long ass time and didn't realize how long we'd been going at it. Thanks for putting up with me lol.

Also, shoutouts to MiraclePizza absolutely destroying me.

ggs to everyone I played. I played Angel for a long ass time and didn't realize how long we'd been going at it. Thanks for putting up with me lol.

Also, shoutouts to MiraclePizza absolutely destroying me.

No worries, I didn't realize how long we played either.

GG's people. Fun as always and such. :)

Well as an alternative the Arcade in Upland, Ca known as James Games has GGXXAC but the owner has chosen to keep XX up, his reason why when I asked was that XX did better. I'm sure if enough people go and request him putting Accent Core on insted he would be happy to take our quarters.

You sure about that? I go there periodically and they took down XX and never brought it back. I know the girl who works weekends and works with the machines alongside the owner. She said she was looking into buying an AC setup but has not done so yet.

Oh I see, well I hav'nt been there recently but the owner showed me the hard disc for GGAC but he chose to keep XX up insted. but we should deffinantly try to persuade their purchase of GGAC set up a tournament for support/motive.

Sooo next Sat is the last day for AI and i'm going to a concert on the 26th :[ Anyone up to meeting up before then? I'm looking at Monday or Thurs Night~

I won't be there tomorrow, since I hear its going to rain something awful and will make getting home fairly painful. I will be there for an extended period of time both next Friday and Saturday.

D: i can't make it Friday! Might go Tues or Thurs- or not at all this week! :[ I'll post to let you guys know if i'll show sometime!