Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

choysauce

Socal: Arcade Infinity! Let's Match it UP

Soooo, since i can't make it Fri or Sat night to AI, looks like i'm going tomorrow with Severin~ Will probably be there at around 8ish or so. :[ Hope to see some of you guys there!

isnt the last night its open on sat? I know ill be there

Yes, Saturday is the last day (according to Facebook event). Try to make it big (again) lol. Danny and I might hit it before he goes to work in the afternoon. If not, hopefully Friday.

If neither of those, I'm just going to cry in my corner. :vbang:

Sooob. :[ Well, once AI closes, probably should relocate to the old socal thread or i was thinking of starting an Orange County/Irvine/Inland Empire thread? We should still try to meet up at places and such! :0 Ideas?

Will be there tomorrow and Saturday and be spending as much time as possible there both days.

Are there any places people are considering going to when AI closes? I don't necessarily want to start going all the way out to Family Fun every weekend if I can avoid it.

I'm probably just never going to another arcade when AI closes.

That's a lie, I'll probably start playing SSF4:AE at Video 94 or Super Arcade. Super Arcade has no Guilty Gear anything and BB:CT, lol. My backup plan is to harass my campus to get BB:CS sometime soon (doubtful).

I'm going tomorrow. I'm out of practice at SFIV/GG/Melty, but I bet I could pick up Melty again real quick.

ggs to all I played tonight. Hazama mirrors are MAD stupid.

Shoutouts to The Hulk, The Berserker, and The Wizard.

Will be there tomorrow as well.

Well I went and left early tonight. After awhile all the people playing Blazblue just kinda thinned out and I was the only one left. Plus I was salty because of some really bad games I had earlier.

RIP Arcade Infinity.

GG's to the guys I played earlier today. Sooooo terrible at the game now considering I have not play in forever. I am glad I was able to stop by one last time before AI closes.

RIP AI..... you will be missed. T_T

GGs to people.

Stupid games to BlackMagick. I love your Tao, bro.

I will miss you, AI. Thank you for all the good memories and all the friends I've met.

Good games, every time was a great time. We're losing an icon but nothing lasts forever. I went for the last time tonight. It was really heartbreaking to see the Vewlix cab being rolled out the front doors.

Thanks to everyone I've met there, you're all great people and great players. Maybe one day AI will return in one form or another. We can only hope. So until then: See you Space Cowboy.