Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

choysauce

Socal: Arcade Infinity! Let's Match it UP

wanted to start a thread to see who'll be goin to AI tonight! I'll probably be there, if you guys wanna beat up on one of the few rachel players still hanging around. gonna sub bang to stave off depression.

SCREW IT GOOOOO!!! Hazama wants some Lambchops! EDIT-- Dude we could carpool if you go early. Ill give you gas monies. =P my current mode of transport isnt ready to go till 5pm D=

Yeah, work in Gardena, live in Carson, hang out in Pedro.

I'll try and go, maybe for a couple hours.

I dunno.

i'll bring my combo list lol, it should help our Rachels with a bit of rehabilitation.

What, did Litchi hire a hitman to come out and club Rachel in the knee during ice-skating practice or something?

*crickets*

man, I'm old :(

I'm going with my good buddy Banzatou <--- (XBL Tag) Hes also learning the new Wheelchair equipped Rachel.

Lol. She's not that bad, I keep telling everyone.

BTW, who did you play before Hazama? Or did you play CT at all?

What, did Litchi hire a hitman to come out and club Rachel in the knee during ice-skating practice or something?

*crickets*

man, I'm old :(

VERY.

May head out for a few hours or so. You should, too, Kyle. Also, what's this I hear about people planning on going tomorrow?

Lol. She's not that bad, I keep telling everyone.

BTW, who did you play before Hazama? Or did you play CT at all?

VERY.

I used Noel. She was okay, but no one in CT really appealed to how I like to play. Hazama on the other hand, I think is bad ass.

Hey, it's competition. Cool. Sure, I'll be there tonight too. Probably around 8:00 or so. You better be there, zong! Also, I'm willing to give Rachel lessons for a special discount price. Let's say $1000, since I'm just making up crap anyway. Limited time offer! Act now before it's too late!

Anyone want to pick me up for tonight :vbang: :vbang: :vbang: :vbang: :vbang: AIM Me at Dacidbro if you're interested I can cover gas and some free plays for ya, and I promise good times

Looks like I'm not going

If anyone does feel inspired to get me, address is 13800 Biola Ave, La Mirada CA

Just 20 mins south of AI :/

pm'd.

I might be able to pick you up actually, you live like 10 minutes away from my house Edit: nevermind, but yeah next time i guess lol, didn't see the rest of the threads after dacidbro's request

That was fun tonight. Good games, everyone! Rachel Fest 2010 went off without a hitch. Thanks again to all four US Rachel players for showing up!