Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

choysauce

Socal: Arcade Infinity! Let's Match it UP

Not being able to practice CS has been killing me.

:vbang:

Double thanks to Zong for taking me back on such short notice. :yaaay:

Not a problem, just stop 2D'ing my IAD j.2C's plz. thx.

Also thanks to Zong for covering for me.

Lol. Congrats on being an uncle.

Sure i'm down,

I'll be done with work at around 8:30-9ish

Maybe you could teach me some bang since i wanna sub him ^__^

Main Rachel. You're not allowed to sub anyone.

And then you'll be the U.S. Matsu in no time!

The guard wouldn't let us in the hospital by the time I got there but everything turned out great. Got a pic of my first nephew :toot:

Congrats!!

Sure i'm down,

I'll be done with work at around 8:30-9ish

Maybe you could teach me some bang since i wanna sub him ^__^

Dude, don't sub Bang... Don't tier whore :v:

Zong, it's 5D. :yaaay:

Oh yeah... It would only be 2D if my j.2C were still an overhead and didn't suck ass.

Yeah, me and choy are gonna be there 8:30-9ish, IIRC And Zong, it's 5D for range; 5D blocks overheads, it's 6D that doesn't. :] So DW, you aren't missing out

I'm most likely heading up today, but it will be only from 7ish to 9ish. I'm on a tight time schedule tonight.

I'll bring my laptop, but I won't be there til 9ish, and I don't really know if I'll have enough space on my lappy. EDIT: Okay I freed up 40 gigs, I think that will help. Lol. I would certainly say if anyone else could it would be better, but I'll be there for a last resort.

lol, expensive night tonight. but i'll strive to be matsu status one day. thanks for the games dacidbro but man.... i think i dropped the 30 bucks that was in my pocket while i was getting more coins. :vbang: hopefully someone who works there found it and i can claim it back. EDIT: DUDE i feel so dumb, i found it!!! it was in like the upper front side of my pocket, it got lodged in there somehow. But thanks for the concern bro!

... D: Man, that's terrible! If you don't get it back, I'm deeeefinitely covering for the gas you just let me slide on. Don't let me forget. Good games, too, thanks for the matches. You made significant improvements over the night.

i need to transfer someone these old ranbat videos. if one of you guys go tonight, bring a laptop or something.

I was totally there last night, and totally had my laptop.

And you could've TOTALLY helped me with my screen capture settings on my virtualdub.

I can't see anything on my screen capture except black and the mouse cursor.

:[

Zong, we need to combine our forces and form the CARSON CREW.

Join me or I will crush you.

PS--YOU SUCK.

Why do I suck?

And consider me joined.

lol, expensive night tonight. but i'll strive to be matsu status one day. thanks for the games dacidbro

but man.... i think i dropped the 30 bucks that was in my pocket while i was getting more coins. :vbang:

hopefully someone who works there found it and i can claim it back.

EDIT:

DUDE i feel so dumb, i found it!!! it was in like the upper front side of my pocket, it got lodged in there somehow.

But thanks for the concern bro!

... D:

Man, that's terrible!

If you don't get it back, I'm deeeefinitely covering for the gas you just let me slide on. Don't let me forget.

Good games, too, thanks for the matches. You made significant improvements over the night.

I was expecting to see you guys there.

I left around 9ish, after playing some Lambda mirrors. :gonk:

And lol about you thinking you lost your money. :psyduck:

I was expecting to see you guys there.

I left around 9ish, after playing some Lambda mirrors. :gonk:

And lol about you thinking you lost your money. :psyduck:

We got there at around 10. I ended work at around 9 and went to go pick up dacidbro. So I knew we wouldn't have been able to see ya there.

It was just me n dacidbro all night long:v:

Nahhhhhhhhhh Zong has to beat me to play you

Unless you guys want to match up on the kiddie CS machine in the back :yaaay:

PS JK

<sarcasm>

Well, uhhh... I-I wasn't trying; yea that's it!

I wasn't trying when I played you. You'll have to beat me (not that you ever will), unless you wanna play on the kiddie machine in the back.

</sarcasm>

Depending on if my friends are coming with me or not, I may be able to give a ride or two. Seeing as the weekend is the only time my other friends are willing to go to AI with me, I may not have room. :X I guess I'll have to cross that bridge when I get there.