Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

New DustLoop Logo

Lolz. Yes, keep the ".com" off the logo. Highly unnecessary and it would make it look cluttered. Like Koogy said, you don't see logos for randomcompany be randomcompany.com. My vote is the Sol only version.

I'm headed to Nor Cal today, so I may not get the logo anyfurther along until Monday. Just a heads up!

Lolz.

Yes, keep the ".com" off the logo. Highly unnecessary and it would make it look cluttered. Like Koogy said, you don't see logos for randomcompany be randomcompany.com.

My vote is the Sol only version.

I agree 100% with this.

But add 50% more lens flare.

remove sol/ragna put in kenshiro arrange lens flare in dipper shape

I'm going with sol and ragna, since you want people to know this site is also for blazblue and its that gg is still just as important as bb is in this community.

Uh. Dustloop's name is gonna be all over this Continuum Shift guide. If something thinks that's not a clear indicator that we support BlazBlue, they're retarded and would be better off avoiding this place.

I'm with the "just Sol" crowd. Not so much for the sake of tradition or anything, but just to keep the logo from being too busy. My only concern is that the ink-spatter effect around Sol actually looks more like scratches to me. Also, I could be wrong, but the GGX Drafting Artworks artbook might actually have the keyframe lineart, which would probably work better and look cleaner than using a resized sprite.

I forgot they were going to be plastering the logo over the guide and other places... yea, it would be best to keep it simple then.

I vote Sol and Ragna for the following reasons: - Admit it, if it weren't for BlazBlue, this site would be dead. The GG forums get what, 10 posts a day? - Our member count has skyrocketed thanks to BlazBlue. And no, it's not a bad thing that they are mostly scrubs with useless posts. I was exactly the same way when I joined, and look at me now. :kitty: - This is going in a BlazBlue guide, for goodness sakes. :v: Nevertheless, this is just a logo. It really doesn't matter what it is, as long as it is clear to the viewer(s) that it represents this site.

- Admit it, if it weren't for BlazBlue, this site would be dead. The GG forums get what, 10 posts a day?

More like 10 posts a week actually.

Voting for Sol+Ragna.

After much consideration, I'm pretty sure that just having Sol on the logo would be enough. Don't want too much clutter on a logo.