Sign in to follow this  
worldjem7

BB:CS Match-Up Chart

Says the one that cant finish a full sentence without stuttering :psyduck:

Yeah, I have a speech impediment, not something to be ashamed of since I c-c-c-can't control it.

A natural-born condition < not knowing how to use spell check.

And you confuse me wanting info on a match for "biching and moaning".

And last I checked, you know absolutely nothing about Arakune other than curse > loop, and I wouldn't put it above you to know nothing about Jin either. Go troll with your 8 year old judgment issues somewhere else.

If it makes you feel any better Skye, all the Jins are scratching their head at how the matchup isn't Ara's favor.

Just wait til you play the game, dw about it.

You've talked to every Jin player in the world? Impressive. :psyduck:

There's only like two people who still play Jin (who are worth mentioning) now that he isn't top tier anymore.

There's only like two people who still play Jin (who are worth mentioning) now that he isn't top tier anymore.

Ren

Hiroshi

Konan

Surushi

Tetsu (assuming he does still main Jin)

Yeah, I have a speech impediment, not something to be ashamed of since I c-c-c-can't control it.

A natural-born condition < not knowing how to use spell check.

And you confuse me wanting info on a match for "biching and moaning".

And last I checked, you know absolutely nothing about Arakune other than curse > loop, and I wouldn't put it above you to know nothing about Jin either. Go troll with your 8 year old judgment issues somewhere else.

A natural-born condition < not knowing how to use spell check < knowing what the person meant, then still nit-picking it

Also...

>Judgment issues

>Judgment

>Spellcheck

hahaha, but seriously now. If a couple Jin players are wondering how to catch arakune, I can only wonder what Tager players are thinking. I also seriously doubt you guys caught the end of the shit stick. So... problems with match up? Yeah... but don't think its as bad as you make it out to be.

hahaha, but seriously now. If a couple Jin players are wondering how to catch arakune, I can only wonder what Tager players are thinking. I also seriously doubt you guys caught the end of the shit stick. So... problems with match up? Yeah... but don't think its as bad as you make it out to be.

we didn't get the worst of it, catching arakune's the hardest part, but it's not impossible.... if anything we actually have an easier time since ice stops him dead in his tracks.

the reason it sounds bad is because we're discussing the other guy's advantage and not ours.

Ren

Hiroshi

Konan

Surushi

Tetsu (assuming he does still main Jin)

lol tetsu does flashy ragna combo movies.

so the rumor was true:gonk:

Not a rumor, it was confirmed a while back he was ranked 3 at his respective arcade under ragna. But every vid I'VE personally seen is him reppin that pink jin.

You wanna fucking MM right now? :psyduck:

PS I meant american jins

lol "cash battle", I don't know why Dacid's post brought that to mind.

here's my current cs hakumen matchup chart. this is all subject to change as the game evolves.

7-3: rachel

6-4: noel, tager, arakune

5.5-4.5: jin, hazama, carl, taokaka

5-5: ragna, lambda, litchi, bang, tsubaki

this is formed from playing the game since december against some of the best players in the country

6-4: tager, arakune, tsubaki

5.5-4.5: jin, hazama, carl, noel

5-5: ragna, lambda, litchi, bang

4.5-5.5: taokaka

:toot:

6-4: tager, arakune, tsubaki

5.5-4.5: jin, hazama, carl, noel

5-5: ragna, lambda, litchi, bang

4.5-5.5: taokaka

:toot:

id be interested in whos tsubaki you played and what problems you had with them:3

id be interested in whos tsubaki you played and what problems you had with them:3

i haven't had problems with tsubaki. are you sure you're reading it right?

you put Tao at slight advantage and not Bang or Litchi?

nah, bang and litchi are dead even. if you'd like, i could list the guessing games that go on in those matchups and that may put things into perspective.

tao is a bad match because she can easily get into close range regardless of where hakumen is. this used to be the case (in ct) while hakumen was in the air only, since he had aa 6A- which if you ask me, evened the matchup out. now though, his aa is limited to 5A (good, but no ct 6A), j.C (which tao can easily get around so long as she isn't sitting right at max range), hotaru (costs meter), and j.D (lol, really?).

the flow of most of hakumen's matchups goes something like this; turtle for a bit, then when you gain 50% meter/a decent life lead, get into close range and finish them off. against tao, however, you are almost always spending the time you should be controlling space with on the defensive. this means faster meter gain (if you can IB), but also several chances to get hit and eat a taunt loop. that, and tao has actual okizeme now (sorta), so you're often put back into the same situation after you ground tech.

in summary: it is hard to create space against tao, let alone control it.

the one thing that almost makes me want to put the matchup at even is the fact that at close range, hakumen's offense is incredibly scary for her. at the same time, that situation doesn't arise nearly as often as you may think.

nah, bang and litchi are dead even. if you'd like, i could list the guessing games that go on in those matchups and that may put things into perspective.

Please do. I'm interested in seeing your view of Hakumen vs Bang and Hakumen vs Litchi.