Sign in to follow this  
worldjem7

BB:CS Match-Up Chart

Tsubaki still free too? :[

Lol tsubaki is free.

Not for my arakune though, wtf. D:

What's up with them Haku mirrors? >.>

I wasn't worried so much about balance as something making sense.

I shouldn't be able to throw Tager with Carl. That shit makes no sense.

Logic has no place in a fighting game. :|

Lol tsubaki is free.

Not for my arakune though, wtf. D:

What's up with them Haku mirrors? >.>

lol I use mu now :3

@adam

HADOKEN!

What was that? o_o

I have a question, why is it that Arakune has a full-health combo in curse mode (and plenty of possible set ups), but he's still only average tier?

People are talking like Tager is crap, he is not, nerf Bang, Litchi and Ragna and Tager should climb to at least B and thats without changing him. Now give him more damage and a long range poke and he will be awesome.

People are talking like Tager is crap, he is not, nerf Bang, Litchi and Ragna and Tager should climb to at least B and thats without changing him. Now give him more damage and a long range poke and he will be awesome.

Nah there's no need to Nerf Ragna. He's fine the way he is. Nerf Litchi, remove that loop of hers and reduce the damage she dishes out. Good God Litchi is fucking Broken this time around.

And Tager doesn't really suck, he just sucks compared to the rest of the cast. And No. No more Damage for Tager. A poke> Yes, a long Range poke for Tager would be nice.

Nah there's no need to Nerf Ragna. He's fine the way he is. Nerf Litchi, remove that loop of hers and reduce the damage she dishes out. Good God Litchi is fucking Broken this time around.

And Tager doesn't really suck, he just sucks compared to the rest of the cast. And No. No more Damage for Tager. A poke> Yes, a long Range poke for Tager would be nice.

Even as a Ragna main, I definitely think he needs a heat gain nerf and maybe double BE loops made exclusive to the corner to artifically lower his damage somewhat.

And Tager does need a slight damage buff, and Bang and Litchi several damage nerfs along with stuff like Makoto's Parry loops and Tao's taunt loops. If he's gonna have to deal with the shit that inheritly comes with playing a grappler he damn well better do some of if not the most damage in the whole cast.

Nah there's no need to Nerf Ragna. He's fine the way he is.

Are you telling me that 4K midscreen for little work and meter gain for a safe DP after any completed combo isn't a little too over the top?

Are you telling me that 4K midscreen for little work and meter gain for a safe DP after any completed combo isn't a little too over the top?

He need sthe damage being the character that can get mercilessly raped by everyone except Rachel. Lowest HP. meter gain though? I do have to agree, shit is ridiculous.

Ragna just needs a tone down, his damage is fine, but the fact that it can be facerolled is rather bad, BE needs a recovery and meter gain nerf, however it prorates like a motherfucker, wo maybe give it a follow up (for symmetry sake), or some other minor buff so that it isn't useless, 2C is way to good of a normal to be an FC, so nerf that, buff carnage scissors, make it overall harder to get that ridiculous 4K meterless, and remove that 5-6K meterless. Ragna overall isn't super over powered, just a couple light tone downs.

alternatively, most of the characters need to adjust to the new system, Ragna, Bang, and Litchi got the good side, but Ragna is probably the only of the three that shows how the characters should be in this new system, so if the other characters adapt to this system, I see Ragna not being so OP and the other 2 more managable.

He need sthe damage being the character that can get mercilessly raped by everyone except Rachel. Lowest HP. meter gain though? I do have to agree, shit is ridiculous.

Word. Meter gain is a strong issue for a few characters really

how the fuck is ara better than lambda and haz?

explanation! I demand it!

lolz. I'm not the only one that puts Ara at A tier.

People called me crazy when I suggested this.

Just to be clear, I'm saying Mu has the advantage.

2C is way to good of a normal to be an FC, so nerf that

I fail to see how a 12 frame move with bad range and horrible priority is too good.

I fail to see how a 12 frame move with bad range and horrible priority is too good.

+1 on block.... compared to... say, 17 startup and -10 on block. it's not a good normal, but it's a great FC.

one of the fastest FC's (second to Jayoku and falling fang) and the safest.

Ragna just needs a tone down, his damage is fine, but the fact that it can be facerolled is rather bad, BE needs a recovery and meter gain nerf, however it prorates like a motherfucker, wo maybe give it a follow up (for symmetry sake), or some other minor buff so that it isn't useless, 2C is way to good of a normal to be an FC, so nerf that, buff carnage scissors, make it overall harder to get that ridiculous 4K meterless, and remove that 5-6K meterless. Ragna overall isn't super over powered, just a couple light tone downs.

alternatively, most of the characters need to adjust to the new system, Ragna, Bang, and Litchi got the good side, but Ragna is probably the only of the three that shows how the characters should be in this new system, so if the other characters adapt to this system, I see Ragna not being so OP and the other 2 more managable.

your fucking dumb.

you're fucking dumb.

thank you, that means alot to me, especially from you.

Stop being a scrub and mashing during Ragna block strings and you should never get hit by FC 2C.

actually, I rarely run into Ragna's that use 2C, but when they do... it's a high reward with no real risk, if they don't hit you they're still at +1, if they do hit.... you can eat up to 6K..... and if they have 50 heat.....

your fucking dumb.

>your.

On a serious note, I think I find it more on the side of some character's damages being low than Ragna's being too high with a few exceptions. Let's not forget that matches in CS already take forever, we don't want to just nerf everyone to Rachel level damage and have the game become (more of) a timeout fest.

You do know that Tagers damage is crap outside of throws and magna tech wheel (requires meter) right?

Arakune is the 3rd best character

Ragna is not S tier

Discuss.

There used to be an awesome set of games called Lemmings, I always enjoyed it