Sign in to follow this  
worldjem7

BB:CS Match-Up Chart

I think it's still pretty interesting just to hear what everyone's opinions on the character's are. Back when we got the first tier list and only the arcade version was out no one really second guessed it. Now that the console version is out and people are expieriencing the characters themselves we're all having different thoughts now.

I always thought tsubaki was half assed and that fact still haven't changed.

really the only character I can question is noel, because she does fine despite not having anything good.

stay gdlk henaki stay gdlk.

Since when is this the everyone post their own tier list thread?

Since everyone noticed the lack of another thread to discuss tiers in (or at least where that discussion would make sense)?

Plus, I'd imagine certain mods would rather it be limited to a somewhat related thread than a new one popping up every week or so.

could i ask for you to elaborate on this?

despite all her short comings she actually has decent damage and her gimmicky drive can actually work.

unlike tsubaki who is a walking disappointment and rachel who just has bad damage.

so for TL:DR version look at black onslaughts post.

she has nothing yet she is not garbage...that is all.

despite all her short comings she actually has decent damage and her gimmicky drive can actually work.

unlike tsubaki who is a walking disappointment and rachel who just has bad damage.

so for TL:DR version look at black onslaughts post.

she has nothing yet she is not garbage...that is all.

true enough, point taken

CC[X];725766']how do you got 100-5 against arakune' date= I mean really.

america, land of the free.

i still think arakune is S though.

S-tier usually equals that the character have all good or even matchups. Arakune has some bad matchups so he is S- or A+ at the most. However that doesn't change the fact that outside of those bad matchups (Lambda, Litchi and maybe Hazama) he is fucking broken.

My crappy console tier list. Me and a bunch of guys made this and agreed. But we said that to be honest, Litchi and Bang are pretty much equal. Mu-12 was hard to decide on, but since her damage output is ridiculous and is just a really good character overall. Makoto is undecided, though we think it's best for her to be B tier.

S: Litchi, Bang

A+: Hakumen, Ragna, Carl,

A: Arakune, Hazama, Lambda

B+: Taokaka, Mu-12, Jin,

B: Probably Makoto, Noel

C: Tager, Tsubaki

D: Rachel

I hate it. What do you think?

Eating a 3-4k combo into a reset for 3-7k is a really serious reality when Makoto is being used right.

I think it's funny how half the internet denies Ara is even a good character and the other half thinks he is broken

He's actually pretty fair, just not to the bad characters in this game. Patch should fix it.

I think it's funny how half the internet denies Ara is even a good character and the other half thinks he is broken

He's actually pretty fair, just not to the bad characters in this game. Patch should fix it.

Nah, his character, both in design and gameplay, is just fucking stupid.

Watch him become shit after patch/next BB

Nah, his character, both in design and gameplay, is just fucking stupid.

Watch him become shit after patch/next BB

his design has to be balanced on knife blade, it either works out or something realy bad happens.

Seriously, he's perfectly made except they need to add some kind of curse-proration to stop most of these 100% combos from happening. If he had only like 2 100 cursers, and they were only on fatal, and the rest of his curse combos were like 50-70, he'd be totally balanced.