Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ludwig van

Kansas City Drinking: We Have a Serious Fighting Game Problem

Sup.

Just bumping my empty thread cuz I feel like it. No one outside of maybe iw2ma will probably read this anyway. :vbang:

Yo, just thought you guys would like to know about a tournament going down in September in Springfield. Sadly enough I wasn't able to hit up Screenland due to financial problems, but yeah.

Link to page: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?12232-Sept.-17th-Midwest-Mixup-%28Springfield-MO%29&p=1101065&highlight=#post1101065

Hey guys, A.R.K. IV is coming up September 17th-18th in Jacksonville, AR! We are expecting ~200 people with games such as SSF4:AE, SF 3S:OE, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat 9, Melee, Brawl, BB:CS II, and more! Competitors are coming in from at least 6-7 several states to compete!

Note that our tournament is working on securing sponsorships from well known companies which will each be providing additional prizes and bonus pots for our tournaments. The Traveling Circus has expressed interest as of this time. Also, well-known regional modder DaRabidDuckie will be on hand to provide dual mods (PS3 <-> 360) for fight sticks.

If you have ANY questions, please PM me or post on the official tournament thread here: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?12280-ARK-IV-BB-CSII-MvC3-SSF4-MK9-Melee-Brawl-More!&p=1106804#post1106804

I'd normally respond to replies on this thread, but I'm so busy with Med School that I don't have time (though I may check in once in a while if there's interest). Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the regional BlazBlue community as a whole. Thanks guys!

A.R.K. V is about a month away and we'd love to see all you guys there! We're expecting about 200 people from ~10 different states (including confirmed attendance from Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Kansas, Louisiana, California, and Oklahoma) and are throwing in at least $1400 (including $200 to P4A) in bonus pots to support some of our games. It will be on August 25th/26th in Jacksonville, AR with games such as Persona 4 Arena, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Soul Calibur V, Super Street Fighter IV: AE, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, King of Fighters XIII, Street Fighter X Tekken, Mortal Kombat 9, and SkullGirls.

For more information, visit the official thread here (http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?14526-Aug-25-2012-ARK-V!-1400-Bonus-Pots!-Feat-The-Best-of-the-South!-(Jacksonville-AR)) or holler at me. For anyone who wants to come, I heavily encourage you to preregister online at www.arktourney.com/registration before August 18th to save money on venue fee.

^I'll be there. Looking forward to it. :keke:

Anyways, hosting Persona 4 games all day Tuesday (starting @ 1), Wednesday (starting whenever), and Thursday (starting @ 530) at my place if anyone's interested in grinding shit out. Address is 2431 NE 2nd St, Blue Springs, MO 64014. Let me know if you plan on coming over.

^I'll be there. Looking forward to it. :keke:

Anyways, hosting Persona 4 games all day Tuesday (starting @ 1), Wednesday (starting whenever), and Thursday (starting @ 530) at my place if anyone's interested in grinding shit out. Address is 2431 NE 2nd St, Blue Springs, MO 64014. Let me know if you plan on coming over.

Awesome. Please preregister at www.arktourney.com/registration by August 18th to save money and make it easier for us to seed people by location :)

Going to host more Persona again this week at my place since I don't work this Wednesday or Thursday. On both those days it'll start @ 7 and last until whenever. Address again is 2431 NE 2nd St, Blue Springs, MO 64014

Just feeling like bumping this~ :v: (We still play P4 and GG here, and people are saying they'll play BB fyi)

Run while you can! Woki's Dizzy will consume you all!!! He can not be bargained or reasoned with; it feels no pain and it will not stop until you are all dead!!!

:V