Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sol Kisaragi

BlazBlue Desktop Theme + RocketDock Skin

Hi guys,

I've created a theme of BlazBlue for Windows 7:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The theme contains 9 wallpapers and sounds from the game.

Plus I've made a skin for RocketDock (more info: http://rocketdock.com/) like the heat gauge in CS, and a set of icons inspired from CT console menu. If you want to make the dock look like the one on the preview above you have to install Stacks docklet as well, that you find on RocketDock website on Get Addons -> Docklets page. (Fix for Stacks on W7 here, follow the instructions)

Links:

BBCS gamma Theme: Link

RocketDock heatgauge skin: Link v2

Icon set: Link v2

Fonts:

Handelbar

Temphis Sweatemonk

Old versions:

Posted Image

Win7 Theme Big Characters: Link

Posted Image

Win7 Theme Full Characters: Link

The .themepack files of Win7 are some sort of zip files and you can open them with 7z or such programas, and inside there are all the files (wallpapers, sounds) on folders.

I hope you like it! ;)

It works fine, but the Icon set at the Megaupload site says "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable."

Nicely done.

1. No vector emblem releases of Lambda, Tsubaki, Hazama, and Mu-12. I'll talk to one of my inside sources and see if I can get ahold of it. It was ArcEuro that released the first batch though.

2. Best Mu-12 Portait so far is this one: http://www.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/bbcs19.jpg Which was part of the latest press release.

3. If you are looking for the fancy fonts used on a lot of the BB textures you won't find it. Blade and I searched multiple times high and low for it with no luck. If you want the more readable one that's on the tablets in the menu you may be able to find that one but I can't be for sure since we haven't bothered to look for it.

Not working for me D:, after dragging the RocketDock CS skin into the skin folder, and choosing it. It doesn't load up. I already have Stack Dock too.

It works now, I have all the wallpapers, I must say. They are all very beautiful, nice work man :]. DO you think you could make one of hazama and hakumen together? That would be greatly appreciated. Along with Hazama and ragna and ragna with hakumen xD

That's very sexy...now if only I could turn the Distortion Drive 3D magic rings into an XMB Wave effect for the background. :) Oh wait...this is WINDOWS!? D'OH! :gonk: Still, I'd love to see this made as a PS3 icons thingie or PSP at least. Please do that. :)

Why are you still doing on Vista, goddamn?

Actually, why do you have Vista at all?

Windows 7 wasn't out last year when I was customizing my laptop and I haven't gotten around to finding out about how to upgrade to it.

If you hate free memory I highly recommend Vista.

This

Are you in university by any chance, because I read up that there have been university exclusive sales for w7, I myself was able to get myself on such a sale at my uni. it is completely legal for those of you wondering, I was able to get a professional edition upgrade for my laptop at $55.

Just something for you to inquire about, that or wait for w7's prices to fall and get yourself a home edition premium.

If you're studying computer science or something of the kind, you can probably get it for free via MSDNAA. I know I did :V

This

Are you in university by any chance, because I read up that there have been university exclusive sales for w7, I myself was able to get myself on such a sale at my uni. it is completely legal for those of you wondering, I was able to get a professional edition upgrade for my laptop at $55.

Just something for you to inquire about, that or wait for w7's prices to fall and get yourself a home edition premium.

I got my Win 7 professional for free through my university. I guess microsoft makes different deals with different places.

Do these themes work with Vista? :kitty: Awesome job, d00d. BTW, kinda unrelated question: does someone here know if there are BB themes for PS3?

I got my Win 7 professional for free through my university. I guess microsoft makes different deals with different places.

Before I rage, what is your tuition fees like per semester?

Do these themes work with Vista? :kitty:

Awesome job, d00d.

BTW, kinda unrelated question: does someone here know if there are BB themes for PS3?

Official ones? Yes, and so far only on the JP PSN Store.

Why are you still doing on Vista, goddamn?

Actually, why do you have Vista at all?

Because I can't afford insanely priced upgrades and I don't choose what the most recent thing happens to be when I get a laptop.

its shittiness makes me weep.

Because I can't afford insanely priced upgrades and I don't choose what the most recent thing happens to be when I get a laptop.

its shittiness makes me weep.

QFT

Would anyone be willing to make that first image into a wallpaper at 1900x1200, maybe with a few changes? Sorry about the shameless request:v:

Windows 7 wasn't out last year when I was customizing my laptop and I haven't gotten around to finding out about how to upgrade to it.

Yeah, but there's this magical link.

Myself, I used an MSDN beta and they sent me a free product key for providing debugging help.

I haven't paid a red cent for an operating system in ten years, and even then I paid very little for Windows NT 5.0/2000. There are plenty of venues for cheap/free legal upgrades.