Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sol Kisaragi

BlazBlue Desktop Theme + RocketDock Skin

Here it's a quick build of the PS3 theme I'm trying to do!

Posted Image

PS3 Theme Beta: Link

I need to do the other walls and minus corrections, if you think it need some fixes and changes please tell me.

Here it's a quick build of the PS3 theme I'm trying to do!

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk188/kanetsu-hebi/Web/preview_large.png

PS3 Theme Beta: Link

I need to do the other walls and minus corrections, if you think it need some fixes and changes please tell me.

Well the icons aren't lining up perfectly with the wallpaper's horizontal graphic, maybe lower that a little bit? Since I don't think you can move the actual icons themselves.

And of course, are there gonna be other characters?

Tsubaki is a must... :v:

This pwease. Tsubaki is <3. But I can understand if it's hard to make so I don't mind waiting if it's gonna take a long time... if you're planning on doing other characters I mean.

Thats a pretty sick theme, I'll grab that when all the testing gets, I can't wait to see how all the others turn out.

Well the icons aren't lining up perfectly with the wallpaper's horizontal graphic, maybe lower that a little bit? Since I don't think you can move the actual icons themselves.

If you're saying this only based on the preview image don't worry becouse that is an automated preview made by PS3 theme builder and things are a bit messed up, but if you have tried the theme on your PS3 and they look bad alingned can you post a pic of your tv? Maybe it looks different on other sistem so I want to be sure.

I'll plan on doing all the characters so don't worry, this was just a quick build to check out things with your help, PS3 theme can have 24 different image and be displayed in various way (everyday change or set date...), the only thing I hate it's the 1mb jpg size limit that make the quality a bit worse.

If you're saying this only based on the preview image don't worry becouse that is an automated preview made by PS3 theme builder and things are a bit messed up, but if you have tried the theme on your PS3 and they look bad alingned can you post a pic of your tv? Maybe it looks different on other sistem so I want to be sure.

I'll plan on doing all the characters so don't worry, this was just a quick build to check out things with your help, PS3 theme can have 24 different image and be displayed in various way (everyday change or set date...), the only thing I hate it's the 1mb jpg size limit that make the quality a bit worse.

Ya I was actually just talking about the preview there. Tried the theme on my PS3 now and it works fine and looks awesome! Keep up the great work. :yaaay:

I been working on a Vewlix concept for a PS3 theme. Quick preview of the early stages of it:

Posted Image

New version is up with all the cs cast on the walls. I've cleaned up a bit the old design.

Links are on first post. I hope you like it!

Thanks to all who have downloaded the first version, and thanks in advance for the future downloads!