Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sol Kisaragi

BlazBlue Desktop Theme + RocketDock Skin

This makes me slightly wish I had Windows 7 instead of a Mac... oh wait, I can totally install Windows on my mac. J/k it's a bit too expensive for me at the moment. I missed out on the university promotion of Windows 7 at my university :[

Yeah, but there's this magical link.

Myself, I used an MSDN beta and they sent me a free product key for providing debugging help.

I haven't paid a red cent for an operating system in ten years, and even then I paid very little for Windows NT 5.0/2000. There are plenty of venues for cheap/free legal upgrades.

Doing homework right now but if this allows me to upgrade my laptop perfectly fine then, I Love You possibly more than my girlfriend:vbang:

This makes me slightly wish I had Windows 7 instead of a Mac... oh wait, I can totally install Windows on my mac. J/k it's a bit too expensive for me at the moment. I missed out on the university promotion of Windows 7 at my university :[

My sympathy is with you my brother (or sister?):v:

Before I rage, what is your tuition fees like per semester?

It might make you rage more but there are no such fees in Finnish universitys or schools all together. :v:

Official ones? Yes, and so far only on the JP PSN Store.

Are they free? Theres so many stuff starting to cost on PSN these days that I fear the worst. :vbang:

Are they free? Theres so many stuff starting to cost on PSN these days that I fear the worst. :vbang:

No, it costs 200 yen.

My bad didn't look at your country...

RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:arg:

... I'm sorry I couldn't resist :vbang:

Posted Image

You're lucky you don't have those kinds of fees Kippi *le sigh*

How about instead of assuming I was asking about HOW to do it, I was asking WHERE to get the icons...i.e. the Blazblue menu emblems...

How about instead of assuming I was asking about HOW to do it, I was asking WHERE to get the icons...i.e. the Blazblue menu emblems...

How about you learn how to phrase your questions better. You never said "where" in your question, you said "how".

I'm doing a PS3 theme if someone know of a buider who works well on W7x64 please let me know, here's a preview of the icons:

Posted Image

@Blade- If you like mine, I can make them for psp too or give you the vector file

HOW about you guys fight this one out:

THE WHEEL OF FATE OF TURNING

REBEL 1

ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yaaay:

Last time we fought there was lag, lol...

But seriously, I'm thinking about making some emblems for the PSP/PS3's individual icons, not just for the main menus. I'd have to look at all the template icons to be sure.

Having the menu sounds would help too.

@Sol Kisaragi: Yeah I like those, but only as main menu icons, I don't know if they'd all really work for the lesser icons.

I'm doing a PS3 theme

I support this whole heartedly. But how do you get themes onto the PS3 without buying them?

downloading them off a external source: web, cd/dvd, memory stick, thumb drive, exc..

Download the last skin file, extract it and you got one directory named bbcsheatgskin, open the directory and select all the directory and cut or copy them. Now go to your programs folder (C:\Programs or if your running x64 system C:\Programs (x86)) find the RocketDock folder, open it and open the Skins folder, paste all the directory there. Now right click on the RocketDock, select Dock settings, choose Style and select the skin you want on theme.

If you want it to look with the correct aspect ratio use the normal skin heat XX XX (XX stands for up or down/DX or SX) with 42px icons (Icon size is set on RocketDock-Dock Settings-Icons-Size), heat XX XX L with 72px icons and heat XX XX XL with 102px icons.

Up, down, DX and SX stands for the position you usually have the dock.

I hope I was clear, I'm bad at explanations even in my language, if someone finds strange what I write please correct me!

P.S.: I've added the links for the fonts I use on the Icons.

Download the last skin file, extract it and you got one directory named bbcsheatgskin, open the directory and select all the directory and cut or copy them. Now go to your programs folder (C:\Programs or if your running x64 system C:\Programs (x86)) find the RocketDock folder, open it and open the Skins folder, paste all the directory there. Now right click on the RocketDock, select Dock settings, choose Style and select the skin you want on theme.

If you want it to look with the correct aspect ratio use the normal skin heat XX XX (XX stands for up or down/DX or SX) with 42px icons (Icon size is set on RocketDock-Dock Settings-Icons-Size), heat XX XX L with 72px icons and heat XX XX XL with 102px icons.

Up, down, DX and SX stands for the position you usually have the dock.

I hope I was clear, I'm bad at explanations even in my language, if someone finds strange what I write please correct me!

P.S.: I've added the links for the fonts I use on the Icons.

I did this and still looks normal. wtf I suck.:vbang: