Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

BROKENTIER - Clothing for virtual punchy game players

Tieny Lobellia anyone?

What you should do is get a T-shirt covered in D's on the front, ala Tiger, and on the back have a barrage of stylized butter knives.

Or maybe instead of D's on the front, a slice of toast with a D-shaped pad of butter.

"Breakfast of Tierwhores", etc...

Psst. Updated the site with all new colors for MASH UNTIL IT WORKS, and TIGER. Go check them out!

...I love the pink Tiger and rocket pop Mash shirts.

That rocket pop shirt is so gorgeous!

But I already have the purple version of that... must... not... buy...

ordered the VSHG-colored Mash shirt

love that balck/gray/yellow

holy moley, you're right! i didn't even realize that it was VSHG colored... :D

And JamKiske, You shooooould buy one more. :3 It'll make for more interesting outfits! :D

Lil question, seeing the big and tall older shirts are about $2 extra. Would that go the same for the current pre-orders on the 3X Mash & Tiger shirts? Or are they $2 off primarily due to being pre-orders?

All pre-order colors 2XL / 3XL are $24.99 right now as a special. I have to charge a bit more normally, because larger sizes actually cost me more to produce. But I figured I would lower the price for this event only. :D

Oh my gosh. Placed my order for all the shirts. Hopefully we'll get them soon! Got some secret goodies coming this time, hopefully. :D

Well, let me get them in stock first, then I'll decide what to do about some specials. :3