Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

BROKENTIER - Clothing for virtual punchy game players

[ATTACH]232[/ATTACH]

ha sorry, I just got randomly bored and felt like doing some bad photoshopping

Man that looks great, but I think the pic should be on the back and on the front hype should be spelled on the upper left breast of the shirt, then I would buy it

2 and 6.. and 5 (cause no one else is following the pick 2 rule!!!)

Though if you reversed the colors on 6 and went with pink on charcoal... That'd be the undisputed champion.

As for hoodies: I actually don't really want the shirts, but the Hakkan one would make a pretty pimp hoodie. As would TIGER. Safe sell = in dust we trust though... (and I'd guarantee a purchase of IDWT if you do PINK on CHARCOAL =D)

# 2 and 5 are the best to me

Agreed.

Hype/Mash would be good hoodies. Goodies.

I think for the Nu/Lambda/Mu shirt, you should have for the first color choice either 1 or 2, since they are just "regular" colors, I don't really know how to say what I mean... Like they go with a lot of stuff and are just simple, and then have something more flashy as an alternative, I'd say 8, but that's just because I like the color scheme. Also, as someone pointed out, it does remind me of Eva Unit 01.

It kinnndaaa bothers me that it's not Lambda Mu Nu but aesthetically it looks better that way D; I wish I had money :vbang:

Also: 2,3,5

International is $15 for the first shirt, $8 for each additional. If I can cram them into a tiny box, I will refund you the shipping if I can.

Psssst. Go to BROKENTIER's facebook page, and comment on the most recent post for your chance to win an UNRELEASED shirt!