Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

BROKENTIER - Clothing for virtual punchy game players

oh my god i'm barely alive, everyone post in this thread and keep it silly thanks

here's an idea for a shirt: a coin pouch, a bottle of whiskey, a sword and a hat all sitting on top of a duster.

Hey koogy, do you have any suggestions for how I could go about making my own printed t-shirt? I've been thinking about making one using my Hazama waistcoat design.

I've also been wondering (& may have already asked) about what will happen with all the other designs put forth in this thread. Have you decided on any in particular that you might use in the future?

Hey koogy, do you have any suggestions for how I could go about making my own printed t-shirt? I've been thinking about making one using my Hazama waistcoat design.

I've also been wondering (& may have already asked) about what will happen with all the other designs put forth in this thread. Have you decided on any in particular that you might use in the future?

Printing shirts is pretty expensive, I highly recommend using cheap services like RedBubble or Zazzle, unless you want to start a business. If you do start a business, don't do anything that infringes copyrights, or companies can kick your booty.

And I don't plan to use any of the designs so far in the thread, all of those individuals own the rights to their designs.

Sorry I haven't been very active on the thread lately guys, been so busy running the business. Here's a new design I put together for the launch of MK, hope you like it!

slideshow1.jpg?91

Thanks for the advice. Alas, I could not fit my design onto a t-shirt properly. I'll have to redo it. That sucks about the other designs, though. I really wanted to see something referencing Hazama, like an ouroboros with chains or something. But I digress; this is your company, and these are your shirts.

Speaking of, that new shirt looks awesome! I'll hopefully be able to get one soon.

koogy, i saw some guy at school today who was wearing your magneto shirt.

IT BEGINS

koogy, i saw some guy at school today who was wearing your magneto shirt.

IT BEGINS

MWAHAHAHA

And more shirts are now available~

slideshow1.jpg?234

Take 10% off with DUSTLOOP at checkout. <3

Omg Murakumo shirt.

You my friend, have a customer.

I wonder, will it be availible in other colors at a later date? Like a Royal Crimson?

Omg Murakumo shirt.

You my friend, have a customer.

I wonder, will it be availible in other colors at a later date? Like a Royal Crimson?

This is actually a design I made about 6 months ago, but haven't updated since then. So this will probably be the last run.

I like that new color for the Murakumo shirt a lot.

I wanted one before, but didn't really dig any of the previous colors.

But right now I am so broooke aaagh D: I'll see if I can somehow manage to get one~

If you guys are going to head down to Revelations this week, be sure to stop by the BROKENTIER booth and say hello! And maybe I can take some time off and beat your butts at Guilty Gear. :D

Hey Koogz, I still haven't recieved my Revelations shirt. Is it okay to borrow one while I'm there? You'll be setting up early right?

I'm still alive! c: And things are still on sale, 40% off! Working on some brand new Guilty Gear inspired pieces... might be able to release them this season!

Because I care, Amadeous. :3 Let me know what you guys think of the new line, been working hard on it. In case you missed it, here's the shirt sample.

post-98-139515171591_thumb.jpg

That design looks really interesting. It looks like something that I can really look into.

I can't wait till that shirt is done. :) And will you provide it in other colors like black as well?

Let me know what you guys think of the new line, been working hard on it.

You wanna know? $25.04 shipping included, that's what I think.

Seriously though, bought one as soon as I found out about it, loving the design aside from the fact that it's a Guilty Gear shirt. Stay godlike Koogy.