Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

BROKENTIER - Clothing for virtual punchy game players

koogy can i plz be sales rep and supply my dog in a hype dog costume? :D

nah just kidding it's too hot to put him in that...yet :3

Option one cause it is CLEAN looking. It doesn't quite embody the HYPEDOG theorem, but I think it looks better. I'm assuming that's the kanji for something akin to HYPE?

Also - If you keep the bottom left and right and make the blue into pink on that charcoaly black color.. I will maybe buy all of them.

The kanji is Dog.

I still don't feel like it works. Hype Dog is iconic already, but this is deliberately obscure. On the other hand, maybe all you want is hype. Maybe you don't care what the kanji is.

I dunno. I still like the first design. I pick a6 since it's the closest to Hype Dog's color.

The kanji is Dog.

I still don't feel like it works. Hype Dog is iconic already, but this is deliberately obscure. On the other hand, maybe all you want is hype. Maybe you don't care what the kanji is.

I dunno. I still like the first design. I pick a6 since it's the closest to Hype Dog's color.

I'm just at a bit of a loss with the hype dog design, because everyone wants one, but I want to make my shirts clean and simple, and wearable in public. And you know, avoid lawsuits. :c

Image of a doghouse, "Hype" childishly scrawled on the plank of wood serving as a nameplate?

I think Koogy means the sprites, not the name...

And speaking of the doghouse, I think the one on the stage itself has プップン (Puppun) written on it.

i'd wear a2, b4, and c1

if i only had one choice from each set though. if i was allowed more than one pick from each well...that'd be quite a bit :3

The Hype Dog name i came up with cause i did that stupid Hype Cat video ages ago that people loved. So when i decided to do the recording for the dog barking it came to me to do it similar in names. I wasnt expecting the community to pick up on the name like you all did and use it like it's official. As said I came up with the name but I never did any paperwork for copyright, and I dont plan to. Tauntloop.com is already associated with Brokentier and Koogy has my permissions of use of anything I have released for use in his projects if needed. I love the community as a whole. Personally I want a hoodie or beanie :3

I didn't realize any one person made "hype dog", just figured it was a community nickname for it. I'm not sure how I feel about the design in general, to be honest. The whole reason it's fun is that it's the dog looking ridiculous, and has very little to do with anything else. I'm strongly debating it...

I like a1, a2 and b2, b6 a lot. In all honesty I don't like any of the c's, particularly because the font for the kanji being used. The font style has a very generic and unpolished feel to it, which gives off a tacky vibe. The font used in a and b look clean and presentable.

I didn't realize any one person made "hype dog", just figured it was a community nickname for it. I'm not sure how I feel about the design in general, to be honest. The whole reason it's fun is that it's the dog looking ridiculous, and has very little to do with anything else. I'm strongly debating it...

Just use the dog man. I seriously doubt Arcsys is going to come down on you for selling a shirt with a background image sprite or really any sprite. A lot of that stuff you can get away with as protected with parody laws and they'll probably see as free advertising. And it's not like your making BANK on selling these either. And is anyone in there legal department is even going to see this stuff let along take the time and effort to track you down and ask you to stop. Chances are not.

But they just might Shadow. It's never worth the risk, even if you don't see it happen at all.

That being said, I'll choose my favorite out of each set. Based on color contrast and going by each design a3, b4, and c2 would do it for me. I can read everything on those the easiest, and they stick out the most.

An easy fix with a simple inquire email.

I mean, there's an Arakune shirt with his whole sprite on it, not redrawn or anything.

An easy fix with a simple inquire email.

I mean, there's an Arakune shirt with his whole sprite on it, not redrawn or anything.

If you're talking about the Triuvmir BlazBlue shirt, then he had a license he had to pay for to use it. Sorry guys. :c

Might be a small price to pay to get the shirts the community what it wants.

But you've already stated you've wanted the sly and simple approach to fighter shirts, can't argue with that.