Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

BROKENTIER - Clothing for virtual punchy game players

Shouldn't it be Lambda-Mu-Nu?

Shouldn't it be Lambda-Mu-Nu?

I'm not sure if there are rules to putting together a "frat" in terms of names. I just went in order of appearance by the characters.

Make the Mu less U-like and you've got a winner.

Okay, I'll work on that a bit today. :3

Lambda-Mu-Nu would be the numerical order, 11-12-13

Anyway I'd probably buy that just cuz I smile every time I see a Lambda, Mu, or Nu in a frat or sorority name. xD

Feels like it needs a catchy sorority slogan to go with it to make it a bit more obvious that it's a BB shirt. The swords are the only indicator of that and not much of a visual key for the average passer by.

I think you guys are missing the point. The idea of these shirts is not to have everyone staring at you trying to figure out what exactly your shirt is supposed to be; the objective is to make the tees look normal enough to a non-fighting game player that they just pass you by, but to be instantly recognizable to a fighting gamer.

In other words, BE SUBTLE.

Trying... very hard to keep it this way. It's not easy. :c I think the design fulfills exactly what I want from it. The subtle hints include the year and the swords. Other than that, not much else is needed.

lambdamunu5.jpg

New design I finished up yesterday. What are your opinions?

HYPE. Subtle is the name of the game, it looks like a university shirt or something. But it actually just means DDDDDDDDDDDDDD... lol.

Might be something Goryus would wear :o

lol, so I'm not the only one who thought that the murakumo sisters were a sorority.

Am sure everyone would try getting in on it for just dat ass obv.

Also I second what Kuru mentioned about hoodies/beanies.

Trying... very hard to keep it this way. It's not easy. :c I think the design fulfills exactly what I want from it. The subtle hints include the year and the swords. Other than that, not much else is needed.

Well I was meaning that it would add more of a university tee feel to it and at the same time adding a joke that people that know the game will get and not make it weird to those who don't.

Well I was meaning that it would add more of a university tee feel to it and at the same time adding a joke that people that know the game will get and not make it weird to those who don't.

Man's got a point. It doesn't even have to be a "LOL BLAZBLUE" slogan.

Also, I support the idea of a Nu-Lambda-Mu x Delta-Delta-Delta mixer. :kitty:

Hey, if you guys can come up with something, I'd be happy to put it on the shirt, as long as it works with the design. :3