Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

BROKENTIER - Clothing for virtual punchy game players

Posted Image

Post the number you like the most, and why.

You can also suggest a color combination, if you want. I'll try to make separate ones.

#4 is not some magical t-shirt, i'm a retard lol

HOLY SHIT THATS SEX

Seriously Koogy, were do I pay? :gonk:

I'll open up pre-orders once we figure out the colors. And if I can get enough, I'll offer the most popular color options. However, I've never dealt with multi-colors for inks / shirts before, so I have no idea how many pre-orders I'll need.

I'll buy it. Are you allowed to use that though? The Sol sprite is copyrighted, I thought. I think the black shirts and white shirts are good ones to go with. Blue seems weird to me. Maybe a bright yellow shirt...

I like 3, 7, and 8 the most because they don't absorb heat as much from my experience. I live in Florida and wearing black shirts is like being a solar panel except I don't get any energy. Edit: Though I would wear a black and gold one because that's my university's color :v:

If 2 were a darker blue, I would love that one but out of those choices I'd prefer having no.7. as it seems the most suited to the design. Black ink on white is a classic.

I'll buy it. Are you allowed to use that though? The Sol sprite is copyrighted, I thought.

I think the black shirts and white shirts are good ones to go with. Blue seems weird to me.

Maybe a bright yellow shirt...

I'm going to be reworking the sol sprite from scratch once I figure out the composition / colors. I want to do this 100% legit. :3 :kitty::kitty:

1 and 5 are super pretty :3

7 looks great as well! White shirts are always sweet.

Are these going to be American Apparel as well?

I only print on American Apparel. :3

Keep voting, everyone! I'm keeping a tally. Seems 1, 6, and 7 are the most popular so far. I'll check the thread in the morning!

I like 6 the best. Real men deal with absorbing heat! I was initially thinking I'd like white on black like 4 [another one of my favorites] but the red really pops and I think it works well. My other choice would have to be 3 but that's just I like PURPLE :3

Real men deal with absorbing heat!

Good thing I'm not a guy (or so I've been told)! In all honesty I would still gladly wear the black shirts it's just that in Florida humidity heat it feels like I'm going to be burned into a nice asian bbq and that I'm walking through a throng of sweaty people. :gonk:

technically you're not using any sprites..however it probably would be cooler to do something from scratch i vote 6 i hope to see more Guilty gear and blazblue t-shirts from here, i totally support this thread...if it provides me with clever shirts of rachel and dizzy :<

:3 7 is my favorite of them too. ...along with 3....because I like purple too xD