Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

BROKENTIER - Clothing for virtual punchy game players

I don't want to alarm every single person on the planet... but BROKENTIER is having a RIDICULOUS 30% off Black Friday sale! I highly recommend you buy EVERYTHING POSSIBLE, as fast as you can. It lasts until Monday!

I don't want to alarm every single person on the planet... but BROKENTIER is having a RIDICULOUS 30% off Black Friday sale! I highly recommend you buy EVERYTHING POSSIBLE, as fast as you can. It lasts until Monday!

I tried ordering but it wont let me complete the transaction without adding a credit card through my paypal account (which i dont have :( )

I tried ordering but it wont let me complete the transaction without adding a credit card through my paypal account (which i dont have :( )

Do you have any money in your PayPal? It shouldn't force you to enter anything other than your PayPal e-mail + password to buy something.

Do you have any money in your PayPal? It shouldn't force you to enter anything other than your PayPal e-mail + password to buy something.

its linked to my checking account o.o

I got my two shirts that I ordered! They're awesome!

Too bad I'm giving one of them away as part of a tournament prize, but I'll wear the other one until it falls apart.

I got my two shirts that I ordered! They're awesome!

Too bad I'm giving one of them away as part of a tournament prize, but I'll wear the other one until it falls apart.[/quote

:toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:

What tournament is it? A local? I'm thinking of starting up a tournament deal, where players can get a discount on shirts if they provide some kind of proof of the event. What do you guys think?

Yeah, it's for a local tournament. I don't know why, but the players in my area have come to expect silly prizes, so I do what I can to accommodate that. :3

I think that would be a really neat idea.

"You must add a credit card to complete this purchase. Some payments, like instant and immediate payments, require a credit card."

This is the message i get when i try to pay :/ It wasnt like this when i preordered my shirts from you ... any solution ?

[EDIT] Koogy do you have like a moderator option when taking payments, according to the results of my google searching it could be because you have an option that requires me to have a credit card back up attached to my paypal

Basic rules for giving me ideas:

- No character art. I'm phasing out the "In Dust We Trust" shirt for a reason.

- No character names. I don't really want to deal with potential legal issues.

- Gimme any idea you have. But, I'm pretty picky about what I put on for Brokentier. The more subtle / clever they design idea, the better. (i.e; don't ask me to put hype dog on a t-shirt. this is an example of not subtle design)

And I want to give everyone a huge thank you for supporting me for all this time! I wouldn't be where I am without your help!

Now, a question for everyone.

WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT: SHIRT QUALITY, OR PRICE?

Do you like the American Apparel shirts I've always printed on? Or do you not care at all, and would rather have a lower price?

Personally, I like high quality shirts, even if it means it ends up being more expensive.

If you missed our Black Friday deals, shame on you! But don't worry, I still love you. Cyber Monday = $20 shirts, $30 bags. Last day to get crazy deals before Christmas! We're down to just about 1-2 shirts in stock for most designs, so grab them before they poof!

It's okay if you guys can't afford stuff. I try to give as many discounts as I can, but it's tough sometimes. I'm working on some more designs over the course of the next few weeks, hopefully more hot stuff you guys will love! If you already have BROKENTIER stuff, post up what you think about it, critiques, complaints, whatever. I'd love to hear it!

Are you going to be getting anymore of those messanger bags in? I was too poverty to afford one when you got more in stock.

Got new bags, Hype Dog, DORYA / KATAKANA / TOKEN shirts in. Going to update the site later today or tomorrow with all these things. @_@ Been a crazy week...

"Your Order ID is: #1333" Congrats! That is good Merry Christmas news in itself :D

If the shipping address could be changed from KY. to what I have below that would be amazing. Let me know if it's possible and keep being awesome Paul ;D

Kyle Wattula

4479 Spruce creek dr. #7

Batavia, OH. 45103

This shirt is so manly, her pants were on the floor in seconds. Thanks Kugz!

168400_10150348973540531_659755530_16553569_1727331_n.jpg

Hey Koogy, any plans for Arcana Heart themed clothing ?

I had a few ideas, but ultimately I have no idea if the designs would sell. :c

Kyle, awesome picture! Mind if I add it to our flickr account?

I had a few ideas, but ultimately I have no idea if the designs would sell. :c

Kyle, awesome picture! Mind if I add it to our flickr account?

You should preview them to us first ... who knows better then Dustloop :v

Huge huge huge shoutouts to Circuitous for helping us with our Tumblr theme, now it feels like our website a bit more. http://bit.ly/hv30D6 Go check out our awesome blog! We post awesome videos at least once a day, with little coupon codes thrown in. :3

And as far as the poverty shirts go, my ideas are pretty ass. I'm going to probably get Arcana Hearts 3, and that will help me out A LOT more in terms of learning about the game.