Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

BROKENTIER - Clothing for virtual punchy game players

6 or 7. Gotta have a light/dark option. I'm a little surprised you didn't do a red shirt/beige art to match Sol's colors.

6 is the way to go. It's the goddamn Sol, of course it should be red.

So, looks like the most popular ones by far are: 14 votes each. Black Shirt, Red Graphic White Shirt, Black Graphic 6 votes each: Pink/White Black/White Creme Ash/Black. Keep your votes going, though! Hopefully when I get home, I can start finalizing the graphic a bit, and clean up the colors and make it all 100% ready for pre-orders. :kitty:

#8. Because the color appeals to me, and the black image doesn't contract the pallet very much... it's easier on the eyes.

That's just amazing. #6 goes for epic win IMO. Then the #7. But they're all awesome anyway. Black and Red is just so good, and Red Sol is kinda how Sol should be. Then, the #7 'cause every black&white thingy looks great.

1 and 8. 1 because yay pink. (Though if you could get more of a pastel pink, I think that'd really kick it up) or grey w/ pink graphic. I like 8 because I can wear brown shoes with it. I need more shirts I can wear brown shoes with.

This applies to the DL shirt design(s), but is also more of a general comment on shirts... The more COLOR the better. I'm so sick of all the cool shirts being black. I have enough goddamn black shirts. Every single inside joke/clever reference shirt I see on the internet is on a black shirt. I'm okay with black shirt designs, and recognize that black goes with everything, and is popular (and thus, easier to sell), but having an alternatives (to the extent possible) is really nice. That's something that bugged the crap out of me w/ Triumvir, is that every single shirt they made was black with white text, or something really close to that.

4, 6, 7, and 8 are my favorites. Anyway, here are those designs I was workin' on.

Design 1

I suck at drawin' snakes made of chains.

Design 2

It was originally gonna be one of his Drive snakes, but I decided instead on a snake chain.

Also, here's something I made for those who wanna be formal, but like to party.

Design 3

Alright. Totals are... T-SHIRT COLOR / INK FINALISTS: Black / Red - 20 Votes White / Black - 17 Votes --------------------- Below Threshold Gold / Black - 12 Votes Pink / White - 9 Votes Black / White - 9 Votes I'll throw in the gold/black shirt if my printer can arrange some stuff with me. Pre-orders should be open by tomorrow night, if everything works out!