Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

BROKENTIER - Clothing for virtual punchy game players

I'll throw in the gold/black shirt if my printer can arrange some stuff with me. Pre-orders should be open by tomorrow night, if everything works out!

:yaaay: I hope that the gold/black shirt will make it but if not that's cool. I am pleased.:yaaay:

I'll print as many shirts as people are interested in buying. :3 So keep the ideas coming! I'm currently working on an ouroboros design based off of "The Lord DIO"'s design.

BUT BLACK AND RED ARE SO COOL MAN I MEAN CMON MATCHES THE COLOR OF MY SOUL

...Don't you mean your "Sol"? :vbang:

I'd second those words actually, but for me there's more to it than that. Around here people wear shorts and T-shirts almost year round, but I wear jeans, long sleeved shirts and a leather jacket all year round. Especially in the spring, when there's sunlight but not much heat... that's the time of the year I'm most glad that the majority of my wardrobe is black, as that is the best color for preserving what little heat the sun provides... but I'm weird though. I'm quite skinny, so I get cold really easy, and only the hottest of summer days around here can make me even consider leaving my jacket at home. Even then I still bring it with me because I know it'll cool off in the evening.

...So yeah. :v: That's why I voted for 4 and 6. I'm glad that at least 1 of the black shirts made the printer, even if... well, actually on second thought I do like the red better. I was hoping I could get the white art version, as I originally felt that would be easier for people to see, but I suppose it doesn't really make that much of a difference...

Whatever. I'll be watching for those Pre-orders.

I'll print as many shirts as people are interested in buying. :3 So keep the ideas coming! I'm currently working on an ouroboros design based off of "The Lord DIO"'s design.

If you make one o' them shirts where there's printed stuff all over it (Not just like, a square in the front) and do it like my Av. (One prominent Ouroboros, chains all over the place, simple and elegant) I would buy one.

i vote for whichever one comes with three lines of coke

My soul is pretty and cute, goddammit.

Definitely sigging this haha. Isn't 7 already being made?

So are pre-orders up, or...? And any 3XLs?

Sorry sorry, still at work. However, I have some good news from my printer... I'll be launching the pre-order page by 8pm PST. Stay tuned! >:3 :psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:

What about question two? WHAT ABOUT QUESTION TWO?! :psyduck:

Yes, I will offer sizes from XS ~ 3XL.

I gotta be careful with my budget... AFTER THIS PRE-ORDER. This is my last splurge buy for a long time.

Sorry sorry, still at work. However, I have some good news from my printer... I'll be launching the pre-order page by 8pm PST. Stay tuned! >:3 :psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:

Wait fuck. PST. I've been refreshing your page like mad for no reason.

I'll be asleep so I'll have to pre-order when I wake up. ONLY TO BE SAD WHEN IT IS NOT ALREADY AVAILABLE FOR ME TO WEAR. Oh God this is depressing/awesome.