Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koogy

BROKENTIER - Clothing for virtual punchy game players

You wouldnt happen to have a size chart handy would you? I hate doing XL, because I'm tall and very thin, and it looks really wide on me, and the larges usually shrink just enough to be annoying for the length

Soooooo, do you ship to the UK or are you gonna pull an Aksys on me? :V

Soooooo, do you ship to Canada or are you gonna pull an Aksys on me? :V

FUCKING AKSYS CANADA IS IN NORTH AMERICA YOU DOLTS

Soooooo, do you ship to Canada or are you gonna pull an Aksys on me? :V

FUCKING AKSYS CANADA IS IN NORTH AMERICA YOU DOLTS

Whats a Canada?

I do ship internationally, it's just really expensive. I have no idea how much it costs to ship to the UK. :o And there is a size chart on post 165. :3

I do ship internationally, it's just really expensive. I have no idea how much it costs to ship to the UK. :o

And there is a size chart on post 165. :3

Thats fine, I'll pay the extra for the P&P.

Just gotta decide which version I want now :3

I'm shipping out my first international order today, so we'll see if it's as easy as the 3 pages of instructions make it out to be! :D ... ;_; edit: Okay, International is a tricky. It might be a tiny bit slower for shipping than I'm used to (i.e; throwing the packages like a ninja star at my mail man won't work for them).

mmm cranberry and oatmeals~ Who knew I liked oatmeal!? This will be my first oatmeal purchase ever! Thankfully I don't plan on eating it! =D

Where did the first international shipping go and how were the costs? Need to have some idea how much extra it might cost. :P

International pricing is taken care of on the website. For 1 shirt, it's about $10. For 2, I charge $18. The one I'm shipping out was $19 to Canada, and they ordered 2 shirts.

What's the lenght of the shirt, by the way ? I've haven't seen it anywhere, and i don't know how the american size works.

Hey Koogy. I haven't used paypal in a long time and apparently it's using an old mailing address (I've since changed it, but the order has already gone through). Is there any way you could change the address you send the shirt to?

All taken care of. :D I'll work on some more designs shortly; I need to take a break tonight. x.x;~

Sweet! On Friday I'll order one or 2. Will be pre-ordering the black on white one at least. If shipping to Canada was $19 for 2, shall I assume shipping to the UK will be significantly worse?

How long does said pre-order period last, btw? Just since we're expecting a few weeks after pre-orders end. (Sorry if I just missed that somewhere earlier.)

Pre-orders end 3/30, then I'll send the order to the printers. It depends on how booked they are, but I hope to ship out on the 21st. Maybe sooner, maybe a little later. :3

Pre-orders end 3/30, then I'll send the order to the printers. It depends on how booked they are, but I hope to ship out on the 21st. Maybe sooner, maybe a little later. :3

21st of... April?

Damn. I am depressed now.

21st of... April?

Damn. I am depressed now.

Yeah. I'm sorry, it takes time for the shirts to get printed. :C I'll try to talk to my printer to make sure he can get the job done really quickly, but I can't make any promises.