Comprehensive AC Eddie Guide.

Includes:

- An introduction to the character

- Basic theory of how to use Eddie and the shadow together

- How to get accustomed to the learning curve of using the shadow

- Basic description of good normal moves

- Detailed description of all special/shadow moves

- Advice on how to properly summon the shadow

- Fundamentals on how to stall for time and reset pressure when shadow gauge is empty

- Detailed description of extended shadow mixups and combos from them

Here is a quick list of other AC Eddie specifics relating to B&B mixup, combos, unblockables and more:

- Unblockables in AC

- More unblockables + followups

- Mawaru (Shadow K) Pressure

- Nobiru (Shadow S) Combos

- CH Nobiru (Shadow S) 100% Combo

- Shadow Gallery Loops

Moveset Descriptions (Accent Core):

- As per Teyah

Moveset Descriptions (#Reload):

- As per poon

- As per IPS

And of course, we do have threads dedicated to AC Eddie's matchups and videos, as well as a general Q&A thread for more general questions. If you are trying to pick up Eddie for the first time, the Q&A thread can be a great resource for getting your questions answered quickly - just be sure to post up!

hi i'm new at eddie i just have a suggestion if possible why not an eddie guide, per example : if 6p hits an airborn opponent follow up with.... if 2D is blocked continue with zato's combos zato's combos to summon eddie zato+eddie combos...something like that if i knew how i could have made one but i'm quiet ignorant about eddie my previous char was zappa,but i want to change now i played him since slash.

The #R guide of poon has got this type of informations. All combos with the shadow are differents in AC but you have got the idea of strategies, Eddie's combo, Pokes and others informations. Training mode is your friend and the attack memory too

teyah seems very busy if only he can send me his uncomplete eddie guide i played some matches yesterday and won but rarely :) the only eddie combo i know is (mawaru,6p)x ? against crouching opponents. :(

Sign in to follow this