Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The MoonMaster

High Desert. Where the meth-heads roam.

Anyone up in the high desert area who's down for some GG and BB? I'm talking about the Hesperia,Victorville,Apple Valley,etc etc area. We all know if you don't drink yourself into a stupor at the lame clubs or do heavy drugs, you get bored fast up here. I have a small group of friends who constantly play GG and would love to get some more people to play it as well as BlazBlue. Get together, throw down, drive to AI, all that jazz. The more the merrier. :kitty:

yo are you still looking for players?

i live up here and we have a pretty strong ssf4 scene and id like to help the bbcs scene grow more.

Oh! wave.gif

Didn't know about this thread. Let me know when you're playing again. :)

and so it begins...what games do you play?

and please tell me youre not alone!

I only play BB. I have three friends who play but they're down the hill.

do you know people up here who are even semi interested?

ANYONE would help, so we can host a get together sometime soon and see how many heads we got up here

do you know people up here who are even semi interested?

ANYONE would help, so we can host a get together sometime soon and see how many heads we got up here

No, I haven't lived here very long so I don't know anyone.

i used to play gg with you guys (rolo, peter,ramiro) but ramiro you most likely wont remember me

im elvis, i dont play either but im interested in bb and the judge who posted already would most likely be down to get something going also, if you guys wanna do a small get together at someones house or something to play some bbccs then im down. just post it up ahead of time.

Sounds good to me. I have the game on 360 and two good arcade sticks. So, that's one setup. I think Team Gold Burst has a PS3 setup.

Alright then. This weekend I would like to set something up for a BB/GG get-together. My house is somewhat spacious at the moment and we'll have the entire place to ourselves. I've already spoken with some of you about it so lets get some preferences for time and dates which work well for everyone? Friday, Saturday, or Sunday? What is good for the majority of people?

Pretty much any time is good for me from Friday evening on. I won't be able to hang out for too long anyway because I've got school stuff to do. :(