Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The MoonMaster

High Desert. Where the meth-heads roam.

I dunno when the next one is going to be, but I'll see what will be happening, free drinks, and free BBQ, free, free, free!!!!!

I've had no net for like a week and a half now. Any questions and the like can be directed to the Raou.

As for the next gathering I'm not sure. I wanna try to get a better number of people confirmed for better fun. Not to say fun isn't had. Angel and I went toe to toe numerous times with pretty sick games. And I'm really wanting to get more GG players too. Raou and I are getting tired of tearing each other apart, we need new challengers!

As for the next gathering I'm not sure. I wanna try to get a better number of people confirmed for better fun. Not to say fun isn't had. Angel and I went toe to toe numerous times with pretty sick games. And I'm really wanting to get more GG players too. Raou and I are getting tired of tearing each other apart, we need new challengers!

I agree. It was really fun, but more people would be more fun. And we had some close matches (except for when you picked Tager :gonk:).

I'd say your chances are slightly better for GG since they took it out at AI. But, they're probably just fixing it, so it could be back soon.

My Tager could use work but I need all the experience I can get with Snake-Man Hazama. D:

Again?! I remember they removed it to give SF4 more cabinets but they brought it back. Sucks because you said people were getting into it?

My Tager could use work but I need all the experience I can get with Snake-Man Hazama. D:

Again?! I remember they removed it to give SF4 more cabinets but they brought it back. Sucks because you said people were getting into it?

Yeah, Steph's friends are pretty hype about GG I hear. And they did put SF4 where GG was according to Steph. It's funny because they have a lot of cabinets just wasting space in there. :psyduck:

Edit: Steph beat me to it. -_-

Hence the qualifier: Cool.

Sticks in the desert are of the highest quality, we take special care due to the dry climate here. We are, to use a rather vulgar, crude and doubtlessly overused term: PRO. xD

Hence the qualifier: Cool.

Sticks in the desert are of the highest quality, we take special care due to the dry climate here. We are, to use a rather vulgar, crude and doubtlessly overused term: PRO. xD

So pro. My TE stick is officially dual modded btw so we can use the PS3 now with all the characters.