Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LM_Akira

I-No Combo Thread (Accent Core)

Wow, I didn't even realize who you were talking about until just now. I have a buddy or two who has some video equipment, so like I have stated before, I'd like to make some videos showing some general combo situations. I don't plan on showing anything mindblowing or whatnot, but rather what I-no can do from a given point. I am somewhat busy with school, but hopefully I can get some things done for the community this semester.

This weekend I was training, too many hours with ino, is very funny and looks useful the 6frc6 in stroke the big tree *__* i was triying soem combos in survival mode, and I see that is very hard make good combos (or simple combos T___T) into Sol. Later of this I gone to training mode and I see that you must make for example 2K, 6P, S, HCL, but is a link not a gatling and is little more hard X.x Do you know some combos for sol? please combos that the HCL maked in tk XD if it is posible X.x (I hate Sol ) T___________T His normals brake my ass >_>

You can only do 6p, 5hs TK HCL on Sol when very close (near point blank) or when 6p counter hits. You have to start getting good at 5k JI HCL 6FRC6 and things like that to really deal good damage. I will list some combo starters out now. 5s©/5k if slightly farther away from opponent so you don't get 5s(f), JI, 2d, HCL 6FRC6... In the corner, but this can work on a lot of characters midscreen but with much tougher timing: Anything->6p (5p->6p, 5s©->6p, j.s/j.hs,6p), S STBT (41236s), 5k JI HCL 6FRC6... Note: If you start any combo with the hover dash, you won't have to JI anything for the rest of the combo as long as I-no doesn't go back to neutral. I like this combo but it is pretty tough! Towards corner: dash j.s, land, (5s©) *optional but makes the combo easier, 6p, HCL 6FRC6, j.s VCL, dash jump (669), j.k, j.s j.hs, **dive. **depending on what dive you want to do, there is more to this combo. If you carefully delay the j.k, j.s, j.hs (especially during the j.s->j.hs part), you can get a P dive on some characters. I have to double-check to make sure it works on Sol, but I've gotten it on others. If you do the S dive, you can land, 5p, SJ, j.p, j.s, j.hs HCL or FB or whatever. It might be possible to get a 5s© to combo if you do the delay, but I need to test.

very interesting stuff, will be very usefull the basic combo to train k ji combos . I will try your inputs as soon as posible !! I was training some mixups, with STBT and notes. are too many good posibilytys from 6frc6 any note into grab mindgames with HS note: dash and J.grab/grab, with P note : dash... and no grab. One more question... is posible make grab combos to Ky/ RO etc... ? X.x For him I make this combo. anything...> 6P, HS HCL.tk, 6frc6 j.S, hs.dive, relaunch with ji, 1,9 finish combo X.x Sorry my combos are basic T_______T i hope post info more useful in the future X.x

I was training this week I am a incompetent XD, I always make 6frc6 in tk chamicals but is very very hard for me make the 6frc6 in Ji combos lOl. I will train hard on this LoL i have problems to making 5K (JI) Chemical, 8they recovers before my chemical hits him, is a link? right? not a galting.

you will seriously spend about a month or two learning to do it 100%, then you'll be like "oh it's easy cakey"

okay combo improvement time once again! Against Potemkin 6P, 5H, JH, P-Dive, CL, FRC, AD, JS, VCL, FRC, K, CL. 152 damage How can I improve this? I know you can continue but 75% tension isn't worth spending. It does 134 if you only do up to the VCL. also does anyone know anything that can combo from the ground into a TK P-Dive

you say in corner? try: 6P, 5H, JH, P-Dive, 66, S, HS (try diferent timings here for get the next part) land ,S , JC, 9S, HS etc..... chemical/P Dive no tension and 146 or more damage, not very great because dont have chemicals but is cool.

Yea one of my current favorite combos is 6P, 5S, JS, JH, P-Dive, 66, JS, JH, UF. Does like 160 something on Potemkin but does good damage on the rest of the cast. I didn't say in corner but yea both this and the above are in the corner.

Against Potemkin corner 6p, 5hs SJC IAD j.k* j.s j.hs, land, 5s VCL, 5p/2p, 5s, jc, j.s, j.hs k dive 140 dmg 0% tension *5hs IAD j.k is a 2 frame link. 6p, 5hs, jc j.hs S dive, land, 5s*, jc j.s, j.hs, p. dive, dash, j.s, j.hs, land, 5s, jc j.s, j.hs, k dive. 165 dmg 0% tension 6p, 5hs, jc j.hs p dive, dash j.s j.hs, land, 5s jc j.s, j.hs, p dive, dash, j.s, j.hs, land, 5s VCL 161 dmg 0% tension. 6p, 5hs, TK HS dive, land, 5s, jc j.s, j.hs, p dive, dash j.s j.hs, land, 5s, VCL 142 dmg 0% tension

It isn't possible. You do mean 5k right? 5k combos to j.s and even that is VERY hard (has to be perfect timing, and I don't think it combos at maximum range).

Needed pad friendly Ino combos... nothing flashy. Totally went through the last ranbat with my suicidal Ino with one HCL combo, I did place first but it was probably due to lack of most people not having much Ino experience. One of my many problems that were really obvious in the vids... I seem to not deal enough damage and drop combos left right n center because I just didn't know what the follow-ups were and LOTS of input failing. Was looking through this whole thread for BnBs but didn't find the stuff I needed so I got on the ps2 and working through stuff I'd actually use in matches that is all about just getting that raw damage. Any variations to squeeze out more damage with minimal to moderate effort would be appreciated. Gonna clean up my act. Tested myself on Dizzy. Near corner Hover dash > j.s > land > 5k > 6p > 5hs > HCL FRC AD > ad.h > ad.d > VCL > land > 2p > 5s > SJC > J.s > j.hs > K dive. 237 if dizzy floats low after VCL and 244 if she floats high (omit the 2p). Near corner 2s > 5hs > HCL FRC AD > ad.s > ad.h > land > 5s > SJC > j.s > j.h > K dive. 222 dmg KD. Corner Ground Throw FRC > dash > j.s > jc > delay slightly > j.s > delay slightly > j.hs > land > 5s > SJC > sj.s > sj.hs > P dive > ad > ad.h > K dive. 117 dmg KD. Midscreen Throw FRC > dash > j.s > jc > j.s > j.hs > delay > H note and chase the tech. I'll check out some cvs for inspiration. Also gonna need all those CH combos STBT, 6h, K dive, J.d and any others that might be out there. I know they are like staple but I'm just learning these things (didn't know K dive slid on CH). Edit: on Venom and Baiken close to corner dust launch IAD > falling VCL > VCL > 5s > VCL > 5s > jc > j.s > j.hs > K dive *unfinished... reckon you could squeeze some more damage out of it.

<3 Thankyou!! I play pad too ;D On Jam in the corner (was just finding an easy extension for the unfinished combo) D > IAD > *falling VCL > VCL > 5s > VCL > 5s > SJC > j.s > j.hs > *P dive > AD > AD.hs > * K dive. I'm sure i've seen countless combos that involve IAD after P dive into VCL fast fall but it doesn't seem worth it to me to attempt it that late into the combo. For other pad users : The trick to making the VCL fast fall as easy as possible in this combo is start inputting 6321478966s during the dust motion. * = slight delay

I never use dust combos. The damage output just isnt worth it to me. Anyway if you want i can email you the combos from my cell if you would be willing to put them in a zip or rar file and upload them to mediafire.com then post the link in this thread so others can see too. Just post or pm me an email.

Dizzy, near corner, 310 damage, 50% tension to start (75 total but youll gain the extra 25% during the combo). TKUF JS JH PDIVE 66 JS VCL LAND CS JS JH HCL FRC 66 JS VCL LAND H

Hello.

I'm relatively new to I-no (picked her up 4 months ago), and I have a question regarding her 41236HS slide. In what type of combo would it be feasible to FRC out of the slide? It seems like it's not used that often 'cause there are more "efficient" ways to use tension...but I could be wrong.

Edit: I found a video of Koichi using it as a combo starter...(2:20)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=W15RxaRc0O8

He was using it to mix-up (not combos because it can't) and its not a waste of tension. Easiest way to use it is to use a bunch of low profile moves then whip it out and 6frc6 it into a hoverdash j.k/j.s.

its good when u use it on people that arent expecting it, but when you play your friends for like 2yrs it doesnt really work anymore haha. use it sparingly