Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LM_Akira

I-No Combo Thread (Accent Core)

throw frc mid screen: j.s >j.c > j.s > sdive > land>5s ©> whatever you want (you can probably throw in a 5p before the close slash for variety) j.s >j.c >j.s > j.hs > sdive>land>5k>hcl

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=bb86bec2950d2f75d2db6fb9a8902bda

2s 5h hcl frc 66 uf?

i haven't been able to pull it off properly. on potemkin it comes out as OTG and on other characters it doesn't even combo.

i'm thinking that i'm just not doing it fast enough but would like to know if any one out there has been able to do it. execution or just not possible.

you probably gotta do that shit in the corner and you probably don't have to hcl 6frc6. you frc tkuf maybe. i wouldn't even waste my time doing that honestly

couldnt do it here and during ad oppoent is knocked out already even if u manage a fast uf it would be OTG > ithink

i wouldn't even waste my time doing that honestly

don't be ridiculous. a non-prorated high damage combo off a low not worth the time? just because it may require a bit of practice to learn doesn't warrant it a waste of time.

i'm the kind of player who likes to learn how to do everything. when you select to learn only the things you think will be important you really limit your arsenal.

lol sorry that was my opinion on the combo. it probably doesn't work (from a max distance 2s hcl wouldn't have picked them up off of the ground enough)and the closest variation would be in the corner with enough tension. you would have to eliminate the 6frc6 and just go straight into uf from cl. instead you would have to throw in an ad.s in order to get the UF to connect. i select the things i know are important lol. knock down -> oki -> damage; using as little resources that i have in order to store them for a hard time. whats limiting your arsenal when you already got nuclear bombs, rifles, and tanks? why go out of your way when the previous things which are already really good are working? none of the top players are flashy.

i-no combos are flashy in general. koichi loses rounds not playing safely (ie koichi vs. kishitaka). koichi just run's his oki XXX oh he got hit XXX convert into hcl 6frc6 combo. koichi plays pretty close to the book. he's probably the only player i see use far slash on sol. when koichi is serious he doesn't play flashy at all (thats about how all players are). Ogawa plays a godlike eddie nothing flashy. dogura plays the most 2D robo ky. KA2 plays very textbook jam. N-Otoko textbook venom (plays very advanced; solid pressure set ups. plans ahead very well). Shounen (very correct badlands loop set ups into either oki, curse, or MOP).

ok now that I've learned how to FRC airdash consistently, I'm having problems with j.s-VCL. any tips? i'm still using a pad by the way.

well it's fairly easy, it's the same as 5k hcl but with s instead. just do 6p 5h jh pdive 66 js vcl to practice. (you can follow that with a cs vcl too which will relaunch tension free if you do it right) johnny and testement can be tricky to pull off hcl js (testement if you do JI and johnny if you TK too high the HCL won't connect) but you shouldn't have problems with anyone else. btw the later you can do it without not doing fast fall the better. in short, the deeper you can get in your opponents hitbox without losing fast fall the better you'll be. sometimes the VCL can wiff if you do it too early.

i haven't had any trouble with fast fall vcl (timing) on hitboxes. if you time it too late you will lose your combo. timing it too early has never been a problem with any hitbox besides dizzy, millia, may (in most situations not all), and the sols off off the standard combo starter normal x>6p >5hs >hcl 6frc6. If you are able to combo an hcl off of 2d then j.s fast fall vcl will work on everyone this applies to. just make sure you do the j.s vcl as quickly as possible

From the Order-Sol vs I-no Thread, as I didn't want to clutter it up further with more i-no related topics:

50% forced prorate isn't that bad. You can still probably get 125 damage out of it. Throw combos have 40% forced prorate and I'm always managing to pull near 150 with them.

~150? Who are you doing that on/how much tension are you spending/what combo are you using? With the bare minimum (25% for the throw FRC) and a corner you can only manage ~115 with a knockdown. Adding a HCL/VCL FRC gives you 30 or so damage even with 40% forced prorate?

I already had this uploaded so ignore the other vid in the rar but this combo usually does I think 147 from full life. (again don't have a way to check)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AIWGAYIL

25% tension

plus if you view the post directly above yours i believe the second combo in the vid also does around 150 although, much more expensive.

in the corner with the throw if you spend just about any amount of tension you get about 125 damage on average the airthrow>wall bounce> 5hs> hcl 6frc6> gives you retarded damage for a throw

So what is 5S good for anyway? I keep screwing up the timing for using 5K or Chemical Love after it.

5S ©= potential anti air (not really) 5S is good as shit for combos. The combo's that I-no players should be doing to save tension involve the shit outta this move.

CS is in about 90% of her combos. 2p cs is great for picking up enemies. Cs vcl is a good damage relaunch. Cs links to jp js jk and uf and cancels into 2s 2h 2d 6p 5h ld vcl hcl and i think 6h. You can also jc it into dives on block. Far s is good for a 5h replacement on sol combos and snuffing projectiles. You can also go into 5h and cl loops from it. Both are good for tech throw setups.

No...I already know how to do the Frc dash after the chemical love, its just that when I input the : 5k, chemical love,frc dash...the kick and the chemical love doesn't connect. Am I doing the input too slow? I'm using a d-pad btw.

if you're on pad you need to do it as 63214+K (hold K down) 789 (release K) it will negative edge the chemical love input so in total you're pressing K 1 time. this method will also jump install the 5k. a lot of people do it as (K) 63214789 )K( on stick but it doesn't work correctly on pad. BTW it works the same way if you need to do c.S HCL

Thnx man, appreciate the help. The input for this character is a little ridiculous cuz my fingers hurt :( Oh and I saw your youtube channel, your execution with I-no is clean.