Sign in to follow this  
xntrikcat

bbct tier history?

So how did the tier list for CT die, i remember seeing 2 different lists one that said

S+ Rachel

S Nu

And another that said the opposite. I think personally i'd agree with Nu being 2nd to bring some balance to the game, Rachel can play the same game Nu does by zoning characters with Poles & pumpkin + Wind, and she has more HP than Nu.

So how did the tier list for CT die, i remember seeing 2 different lists one that said

S+ Rachel

S Nu

And another that said the opposite. I think personally i'd agree with Nu being 2nd to bring some balance to the game, Rachel can play the same game Nu does by zoning characters with Poles & pumpkin + Wind, and she has more HP than Nu.

Nu being 2nd to bring some balance to the game,

wtf?

IIRC Rachael was always top... I can't remember if Ara was 2 and Nu was 3 or if Nu was 2 and Ara was 3...

In CS Carl is solid A tier, and he hasn't received any drastic changes aside from the loop being taken out IIRC.

New gatling? 8d KD? New gatlings?? I think our idea of what is drastic is pretty different.

Letting people live in CT would really skew the risk/reward you have for just doing things.

What would have been a clap loop would now turn into a 2k dmg combo (2a 5a 2b 3c IAD j.2c allecan) that doesnt even knockdown. Everytime you reset someone in a sandwich loop you give them another chance to escape and potentially hurt you for it. And the resets are less diverse/less solid due to his gatlings just being shit.

New gatling? 8d KD? New gatlings?? I think our idea of what is drastic is pretty different.

Letting people live in CT would really skew the risk/reward you have for just doing things.

What would have been a never intended one touch kill would now turn into a 2k dmg combo (2a 5a 2b 3c IAD j.2c allecan) that doesnt even knockdown. He also has the most resets in the game. And each time they're reset you can go for damage or oki into more resets

fixed?

its all in how you word it

wtf?

IIRC Rachael was always top... I can't remember if Ara was 2 and Nu was 3 or if Nu was 2 and Ara was 3...

Wasn't Rachel 3rd?

She can't rape your ass if she lands one attack :x Nu and Ara can, though :psyduck:

Oh, it seems you've never played any rachels who knew how to abuse the pumpkin. It's kinda works like Bang's D nail but it's free and leads to some meaningful damage.

Wasn't Rachel 3rd?

She can't rape your ass if she lands one attack :x Nu and Ara can, though :psyduck:

rachel is top, she rapes harder than nu and ara in the right hands.

Wasn't Rachel 3rd?

Infinite pressure+godly mixup+great zoning game.

She was in the top, with Nu in second place and Arakune in third.

Oh, it seems you've never played any rachels who knew how to abuse the pumpkin. It's kinda works like Bang's D nail but it's free and leads to some meaningful damage.

I do :v: A LOT.

But since I also use her, I kind of get how to deal with that kinda shit :vbang:

Don't expect too much. Most people already know what kind of stuff most characters can do (even if they have been changed significantly in some cases) so unless someone finds some really bullshit reset or loop for a character, they're most likely going to stay where they are now.

Pretty much what this guy said, most people (Unless the character is revamped up the ass.:kitty:) will probably stick with their fav & sub, guess the tier list is worth knowing though, especially if your new & haven't decided who to main yet. It is also nice though to have an inkling of what your up against, I guess.....:I:

Pretty much what this guy said, most people (Unless the character is revamped up the ass.:kitty:) will probably stick with their fav & sub, guess the tier list is worth knowing though, especially if your new & haven't decided who to main yet. It is also nice though to have an inkling of what your up against, I guess.....:I:

That's not what I said at all, but it is true that I see relatively few Bangs at the arcade despite the fact that he is the easiest top tier to ever top tier.

That's not what I said at all, but it is true that I see relatively few Bangs at the arcade despite the fact that he is the easiest top tier to ever top tier.

Oh....., sorry man if I misread or misthought your post:(, kinda had Ragna-rage:mad: right there. (Shouldn't post right after a match next time.....)