Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dennch7

The one and only europe thread, since europe is so small all we need IS one thread...

EDIT: As i said! SRY PEOPLE! i forgot that i started this thread, but i see that there have been some visitors....PEOPLE! GET POSTING!

So...i dont know if this will be useful, but its nice to say that we at least HAVE one of these....

I will do regular checks (if i remember) and we will se if this thread gets "locked down"

As far as i know, all players within europe have good connection with eachother. (all combos can be done with no lag between inputs)

Well, this thread either gets shut down or this can be a big meeting place for us europeans!

This is for both XBL and PSN, just note down your gamertag, country and anything else you feel for.

PSN

GT: dennch7

X-box 360 (Only Blazblue:CT for now)

GT: South Q

Guess this thread should become more active now.

PSN: Feanor_PL

Voice Chat: Available

Xbox 360

Gamertag: Neono

Location; Holland / The Netherlands (call it whatever you like)

Go easy on me though, havn't played for a while and was never any good. Planning to be though :P

Even though this thread might be dead:

PSN: Diaak, playing GG XRD. 

Germany

I just started and have no experience so far with the GG series. So i can pull off almost nothing. Would be glad to find some ppl who can either cope with that or are equally n00bish! :D

I just started with BBCP, its my first fighting game of this series and the first where i realy want to get realy into palying fighting games. 

PSN ID: Asgar1986

GAMES: BBCP

I hate europe, nobody around to play..

PSN: FireCoTTon

Please add me if you want to play BBCP or GG Xrd (which I haven't played that much yet)