Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jo

RANBAT: Bi-weekly at Arcade Infinity (SoCal) *RESULTS* and *VIDS*

UPDATE WITH VIDEOS! That'll pop this thread up a few notches. See Zaido's Slayer combos. Fucking monster.

I'm not going to get Pot Bustered out of Level 3 Horsie startup next time. God if that connected... Damn you Ken-I! Thanks for uploading Jo. GGs to all.

Pick Johnny against me = Insta-lose for me. :(

Woo! Videos are now added to the first post. Check 'em out. GO. GOGOGOGOGO. Damn I'm tired.

3x post! Results updated from last night's ranbat. God spelled backwards is Ken I.

hey it would be sweet if you had peoples names floating next to the burst bar, kinda like A-Cho vids, Gives each match Faces & Names brings more signifagance And That Pachunk was BRutal ; who was playing Red Pachunk?

Jo attained Gangsta status with the RanBat bonuses. I mean it is the season to be generous man, but holy gentle jesus. Really nice of you. Also, I think there's going to have to be a change in some Guilty Gear terminology: Impossible Dust = Trying to do a Dust combo at Arcade Infinity. I suppose on the flip side a new Stormlockable was born. Can't really argue with that. GGs to everyone I played, even if the sticks made me want to run out the front of AI and toss myself down the stairs.