Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fubarduck

Blazblue U.S. SBO Qualifier - Arcade UFO - Austin, TX - Sat. July 31, 2010

yea rite.... wv u say man..I don't even know who you are.

anyway , do we have any tao or hazama for this SBO? seems like ragna , bang and litchi are the most popular ones.

yea rite.... wv u say man..I don't even know who you are.

anyway , do we have any tao or hazama for this SBO? seems like ragna , bang and litchi are the most popular ones.

Who the fuck are you? I've known Pozer forever. He is teaming up with AaronUFO. You think you know everyone at the arcade or some shit? Kenneth is trash compared to AaronUFO.

I go to UFO almost everyday and I dont know anyone by the name AaronUFO who plays blazblue, I will ask john or jeff maybe later if they are there, for sure John will team up with kenneth though, I know I haven't know pozer/john for so long but I talked to him already about this.

Pozer/AaronUFO will take this. AKA Team Fray. AKA Team Texas on Blast. AKA Team Who? AKA Team EC Will Rape Us. AKA Team Ow, my Anus Hurts. AKA Team Raped.

O forreal?

I go to UFO almost everyday and I dont know anyone by the name AaronUFO who plays blazblue, I will ask john or jeff maybe later if they are there, for sure John will team up with kenneth though, I know I haven't know pozer/john for so long but I talked to him already about this.

He probably doesn't think you're good enough to play him.

@ST1NKBUG: Money match for 100 pesos? Don't be scared.

he doesn't need to play me.

He can play anyone at the arcade but I never see him. what character does he play

I hear a lot of noise out of EC, I guess if EC's finest couldn't win a qualifier where the only competition was Kidviper/Kensou, it makes TOTAL AND COMPLETE SENSE that it will be FRAY when they get to play in a tournament where there is more than one team of people who actually play the game.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the SBO qualifier at UFO is for Super Battle Opera, not the Special BB Olympics. I hear Stickbug already qualified for that SBO, EVERYBODY'S A WINNER

Haha. I just want to see him wreck people. I don't care about the stream.

I like watching his defense/reaction. I had to work so hard when I played him.

@ST1NKBUG: Money match for 100 pesos? Don't be scared.

I'll be the short Hatian with wearing plaid. I'll also be playing Litchi. We'll figure out the amount once I get my money to go, but it'll probably be 100 no problem.

I hear a lot of noise out of EC, I guess if EC's finest couldn't win a qualifier where the only competition was Kidviper/Kensou, it makes TOTAL AND COMPLETE SENSE that it will be FRAY when they get to play in a tournament where there is more than one team of people who actually play the game.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the SBO qualifier at UFO is for Super Battle Opera, not the Special BB Olympics. I hear Stickbug already qualified for that SBO, EVERYBODY'S A WINNER

Sorry I hurt your feelings with my S-tier shit talk. You don't gotta bring your own personal hate for other Texas players into this thread. Keep that shit for your diary.

More teams that actually play the game? The # of people doesn't matter much when they're all trash.

I'll be the short Hatian with wearing plaid. I'll also be playing Litchi. We'll figure out the amount once I get my money to go, but it'll probably be 100 no problem.

Sorry I hurt your feelings with my S-tier shit talk. You don't gotta bring your own personal hate for other Texas players into this thread. Keep that shit for your diary.

More teams that actually play the game? The # of people doesn't matter much when they're all trash.

I will be the Japanese girl wearing a school girl uniform. I will also be playing Taokaka.

i wouldnt down and out EC if i were you...those guys are extremely good you just werent there to see it for yourself so yah...

and i agree with stickbug on the # of ppl comment.

Stickbug 100 pesos is only 10 dollars :O

Lord Knight is an amazing player and I wouldn't count him out. He's arguably the best litchi in the states. Never played 10stars before so i dunno bout him. just a warning

Austin has great players too, not sure about west coast because the only time i've seen/played west coast was last qualifier.

This qualifier looks to be interesting.

lol so much talk of the special olympics when a) blazblue is a baby game and b) regardless of who wins this they're going to get wrecked in japan

but hey i guess people have to pretend to give a shit about this game once a year...

you can't respect anyone, which is why you're not going to sbo :)