Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fubarduck

Blazblue U.S. SBO Qualifier - Arcade UFO - Austin, TX - Sat. July 31, 2010

SHOUTOUTS TO DACID AND MORTON'S

Good shit to Texas in general, real talk, they brought it this year for sure!

SHOUTOUTS TO POZER, STAY FREE DAWG

SHOUTOUTS TO JAN FOR BEING SO GODLIKE

SHOUTOUTS TO ZIDANE BEING SAD AS FUCK

SHOUTOUTS TO EATING SUSHI FOR DINNER AND REVELING IN THE FACT THAT ZIDANE IS AT HOME WIPING TEARS FROM HIS EYES AND MASHING AGAINST ONLINE PLAYERS TO FEEL BETTER

Real talk though, good shit to everyone that participated. Everyone did awesome, and it was really exciting and fun to watch. Good shit to Sp00ky for flying all the way out there to stream it for us stream monsters.

SHOUTOUTS TO ZIDANE BEING SAD AS FUCK

SHOUTOUTS TO EATING SUSHI FOR DINNER AND REVELING IN THE FACT THAT ZIDANE IS AT HOME WIPING TEARS FROM HIS EYES AND MASHING AGAINST ONLINE PLAYERS TO FEEL BETTER

Ahahahahahahahaha

guys i discovered a new glitch that makes tagers j.D at a certain height unblockable. i believe pozer was hit by that and lost. he should get a rematch.

it was good game everyone....

I hope I can get to go to other majors since I really need to study other matchups than just ragna, bang and litchi lol....

Props to all the players there that played on the stream. Good shit to the winners and everyone else.

Good games to everyone I played at SBO quals! How the fuck did I beat Spark?

Not surprised I beat Dacid. Free.

Oh damn Dabbit got that epic download on Dacid once again!

Also Dabbit I saw on your facebook you and Goryus got 3rd so by my ruling I owe you both dinner:yaaay:

This was one of the first tournies I've actually gone to in quite a while and I had almost forgotten exactly what they smell like. Entry into the building should require a shower and deodorant. No offense, because it wasn't any one person that smelled, it was really just a combination of everyone. Before I went, I did my fucking part and took a shower and I wore deodorant. I wish other people had done the same. Completely seriously, I actually left because of the smell. Next tourny UFO hosts should seriously have spray deodorant on a chain somewhere that people can use.

for those who asked:

incredibly drunk Pozer (Ragna) v. Dacidbro (Bang), ft5 for $10 - 5-2 Pozer

also:

asdf/Kenneth (Bang) v. Dacidbro (Bang), ft5 for $10 - 5-1 asdf/Kenneth

stay free Texas WC gonna take your spots and make you cry~

that was my first time watching some top level BB, it was SUH-WEET!

I didn't realize july was Bang season :psyduck:

i'm happy a Ragna player made it, that guy had some clutch comebacks! and a tager player is in! W00T! GO 4 THE UNDERDOGS!

MAGNETS REPRESENT!