Sign in to follow this  
JetEnduro

Ky-Kiske Info/Combos Thread [Accent Core]

@ shiro Wouldn't use GS on throw combo? Oh...really? Why? is there any disadvantages if I use it? Oh yeah Finally I get some variation for 6P (counter) > 6HS X ??? (depends on the distance ) I research it myself tho. What do you think? 6P (counter ) > 6HS X 1 or 2 > IAD > j.S > j. HS > VT > LJ I think it is Much better than the first one because your enemy will Knock down right in front of you. And if i calculated correctly, it 'd do a better damage.

Sol/HOS: Throw>FRC>5H>214K>5S>2H>623H>H>Land>2P>5S>2H>623H>Delay H-117 Damage (Sol) Ky/ABA: Throw>FRC>Running 5S>6P>2H>214K>5S>2H>623H>H>Land>Running 2P>5S>2H>623H>Delayed H-120 Damage (Ky)/103 on ABA Potemkin/Robo Ky: Throw>FRC>Running 5S>6P>2H>214K>5S>2H>214K>5S>2H>623H>H*-101 Damage (Potemkin)/101 Damage (Rky) Bridget: Throw>FRC>Move forward slightly>5S>2H>214K>5S>2H>623H>Long Delay H>Running 2P>5S>2H>623H>H**-120 Damage (Bridget) Baiken: Throw>FRC>5S>2H>9623H>H>Land>5S>2H>214K>5S>2H>623H>Delay H***-138 Damage (Baiken) Slayer: Throw>FRC>5S>2H>214K>5S>2H>623H>H>Land>Run>2P>5S>2H>623H>H-108 Damage Axl: Throw>FRC>Running 5S>623S>H>Land>5S>2H>214K>5S>2H>623H>H>Land>2P>5S>2H>623H>H-123 Damage (Axl) *-Slight delay on the 5S after the first GS. And on the 2nd GS. as soon as possible for the 5S **-You dont want to walk forward too much else you might cross up too much or whiff Bridget totally. Depending on much you moved forward. The combo may Cross up Mid combo. Looks cool. Doesn't really change the combo tho. ***-The combo does not end in a knockdown but you have a Tech Throw option during Baiken's tech. Theres some to start with. I can fill out that list more if you want more Throw>FRC Greed Sever combos.

Oh...hi sytha long time no see. Wow you teach me so much variation this time. I really appreciate it. thanks a lot. Gotta work hard to mix up my throw combo. because it's different for each character...

Throw>FRC>Dash>5HS>GS>5S>2H>VTHS>LJ

Hmmm.... I really love this one. But unfortunately it won't work

on every character. So I changed it into

Throw>FRC>Dash>2HS>GS>5S>2H>VTHS>LJ

So I can use it for each character (maybe) I haven't try it at all character thought.

But of course not cause too much damage.

THX anyway

omg dont tell me my regular air fireball one was deleted or something... if so welp fuck it im done.

my part just disepeared

probably judged too much basic/obvious i guess *shrugh*

anyways that slows down the few motivation i got to write

Hmmm....why is this forum became so quiet? maybe I'll start to discuss something. What do you use for ground combo ? I usually use this combo: 5K>5HS>6K>2K>5HS> Stun dipper Nice, deal a good damage I think. But the timing is quite hard. Do you have any other suggestion? let me know. so I can mix up my ground combo better. THX.

Hmmm....why is this forum became so quiet?

maybe I'll start to discuss something.

What do you use for ground combo ?

I usually use this combo:

5K>5HS>6K>2K>5HS> Stun dipper

Nice, deal a good damage I think. But the timing is quite hard.

Do you have any other suggestion? let me know. so I can

mix up my ground combo better.

THX.

I think this combo work only if the character is in crouch position.

I think this combo work only if the character is in crouch position.

No. it work on standing and crouch position.

but remember in this combo, timing is very important.

if you miss a second, the combo won't work.

And you must get close to the enemy.

Shiro is correct. Since 6K's been brought down a level, it is much harder to connect with 2K which is the ONLY normal you possibly combo it from (maybe 2P havent tried it).

You may be able to link 2P from 6K, but I would assume that you'd have to do the 6K pretty early in your string to actually land the 2P since the range is smaller than 2K. I personally believe that it's just better to get the timing down for 6K>2K but if you wanna experiment, then go ahead y'know.

What should I input if I want to use ....>6K>2P>....? Does it lead to combo? Or pressure maybe?

2P is a faster move. So it would be Easier to link. But... I'm pretty sure 2K and 5K. Will outdamage 2P and 5P. Your Original combo. Was a good one. Outside of the whole it being distance dependent. But you can notice stuff like that.

Hmmm...I see 2P is much easier to perform. For a mix up I'd like to do a cross up. Like order sol ( Gun Blaze ) and Chipp ( Teleport ) Does Ky have something for cross up? So I can add a new mix up on my pressure.

@shtkn j.S? How could j.S become a cross up? I've read your begginer guide. It's said that j.D can be done as cross up. Can you tell me how? Because honestly I've tried it many times. but It won't work. THX

jS has a big hit range on it, so you can jump over them, IAD and cross up with it

2P, 5P? get outta here, gotta do things that dont prorate to win with ky. sometimes you dont even need to airdash back to get jS to crossup.

Hmmm...I hope the crossup can improve my oki. Does anyone has a good tip for oki? What kind of attack U do for oki? I'm still wondering.... My friend said that TK CSE is better for oki? Why is TK CSE is better than CSE ? ( For Oki ) I don't see the difference tho. Anyone knows? THX.

if you TK CSE oki just right, then your opponent can't do anything about it. Either block or get hit and either one works just fine for you. btw I heard 2K prorates like 70% :( sounds like I gots to work on meh combos T_T

allow me to educate you :eng101: 5K: Prorates 80%. 2K: Prorates 70%. 2P: Prorates 80%. 6P: Prorates 90%. Greed Saver: Prorates 85%. Vapor Thrusts': Prorate 80%. there is a very good reason why they prorate. I still wish they didnt. Except for GS, who cares about that move. oh yeah and dead angle prorates 50%. as for oki, there are millions of things to do. Jump up.... air dash forward jS>jH>5S jS on the way down FD for baiting DPs Land 5K/2D>ect land throw Crossup jS slightly jump over them air dash back jK>jS>ect jump over them land bait DP jump over them land 2K>ect aaaaaaand jD/j214D... land throw cross it up land throw land 5K/2D>ect jS on the way down sometimes they will try and DP anyway so FD then they get CH for massive damage need i go on???

Sign in to follow this