Sign in to follow this  
JetEnduro

Ky-Kiske Info/Combos Thread [Accent Core]

Few more things.... Qcf+k, ok it was that the first hit was techable in the air in last version. So now its back to normal, sweep, qcf+k is a combo again. The last hit on counter hit also slides. Also you can do the move in the air, and it acts like a ghetto version of kyos air RED kick from NGBC. Its also a overhead. Unfortantly for whatever reason, it counts as a fireball. So you can not do a air big fireball then it, fireball then it etc. Guess the mix would just be to powerfull? However of course you can still do something to the exstent of sweep, tiger knee big fireball FRC buffer to it, it wiffs you go low, or slow tiger knee big fireball, buffer to it, then its overhead to combo. Duck hs is 2 hits. The air super fireball seems to be his best super, combo yadda yadda tiger knee super fireball, air dash in s, hs land to combo whatever. Does a lot of damage, and its fun/cool looking. fireball FRC, to f+hs does work, but distance is not forgiving. Probably better now do something like just f+k at that distance. Id wager that he has a loop with f+k, flip slash or something to that exstent if you can set it up. Also you can get random stuff like combo to f+k, fireball, link something else. Unfortnatly he lacks something to really end the combo after that so..... Cool looking though. And maybe obvious but his ride the lighting super still is the shitty ac version. I dont really see much point in it, especially since they gave him the tiger knee super fireball now. So its uses are even worse. And since im posting.... Never noticed it before but when you throw break buffer your moves, the longer you hold the button the more invincible you are. Go figure that one out. Also, my memory is bad, and I dont recall all the bugs off the top of my head(and was to lazy to dulge much into it)but I couldnt seem to get the proxemity blocking bug where you choose which effect your attack has on an opponent anymore.... That seems like a random thing that would be fixed, but I couldnt seem to do it, but perhaps ive forgoten how it works in the first place. Shrug

F+k is semi infinte ala sol power dunk. Although I thought sol could get like 11 or 12 power dunks before they could tech. And ky is like 9 shrug. Still a lot of damage for nothing basicly though... VS lightest characters flip slash, duck hs, lighting strike, link duck p works with combo video timeing. also f+k, slash fireball, air dash s, hs works vs a handfull of characters... I think you might be able to get some combo videoish links say vs faust, sweep, jump k, s, hs, qcf+k, link duck p... But I was to lazy.. But might be possible.

Oops forgot a few things.... Air qcf+k has to be FD to block in air. Sweep combos to grand viper ky move thing vs light characters. But I think his shoryuken hit box, animation whatever the case is diff as it wiffs a lot in combos. Say something in corner like F+hs, run a bit, s, hs, slash fireball, sweep, qcb+s. Is a combo but misses a lot with follow up.

Do you have to use 6HS to be able to make the combo stay up after you VT once? Or is there any other way around that? Sorry if it was posted earlier in this thread, i searched and found no clear answer.

How should I do the timing for 2D, stun edge, frc to 6HS. Last time I practiced it I couldn't get it right. Does the person have to be farther away from you? rather than closer to you? If this questions been asked many times before, Its my bad, I just haven't been to the ky section in quite a while. Edit: just thought about it, do i have to buffer the 6HS in my frc like 6k/s/hs

Its about the spacing more than the timeing. The timing will be different with each character because of hitstop.

Thanks dude, I'll take that into account :eng101:

Hi. I'm new here and i'm a ky player. I've been looking around the thread and online to see if anyone ever done the lighting sphere combo. It's a very tricky move to pull off, but i mastered it and wondered if i could be the first to ever pull it off.

It's probably been asked, but what all is 6K used for? I hardly use it, but would like to start as a form of mixing up my options.

Combos, Frame traps, Blockstrings.

Messing around with Ky, and I know it probably isn't really that useful, but if you use a low j.D and follow it up with a 2H, you get good unprorated damage. On Sol and Axl, I was getting about 220 damage. On Faust and Anji, I could get about 230, and on Millia and Chipp, about 310.

It's probably been asked, but what all is 6K used for? I hardly use it, but would like to start as a form of mixing up my options.

Combos, Frame traps, Blockstrings.

I wanted to ask about that. 6K isn't exactly fast. Can't you just backdash out of it if the previous attack was blocked?

6K you can gatling from almost every other move Ky has. You just have to be smart with it. Don't use it on every pressure string. Also, I tend to use HS>6K>SE frc>K>S>2D when I have tension to spare(usually the case) And it's a welcome boost in damage to combos(IMO anyways)

Things I like to do after blocked 6K: - 6K, 6P is a really good frametrap. Mixed with occasional 2K to keep them honest if they're mashing on a fast low. - if I'm close, 2p 6p 6hs. Of course, people won't let you get away with 6p 6hs strings often if they're awake though. - a stun edge FRC to continue pressure (depends on who i'm fighting, my distance, and if they have tension) - 2k, 6k, 2k, 6k, ... (anyone with half a brain will mash out of this but it can be frustrating to deal with this the first time you see it) ============================================= question: Is there any way to reliably TK CSE WITHOUT getting a super jump? I want to have my double jump as an option after FRC, and it's not like I can just SJI out of nowhere to give myself a double jump in any given situation.

question: Is there any way to reliably TK CSE WITHOUT getting a super jump? I want to have my double jump as an option after FRC, and it's not like I can just SJI out of nowhere to give myself a double jump in any given situation.

I dont think you can TK CSE without doing 2369D which turns out to a SJ.

After a 2D you can buffer the jump by doing 7 8 or 9+236D.

Other than that.... idk how else you can do it.

Also, back on the 6K use topic.... I sometimes do a late CSE FB cancel. Tends to catch ppl off guard if you cancel into the FB as late as you can since CSE takes a loooong time to come out. Nets you a knockdown into pressure... unless you want to do the followup from the FB >_>;

Holy crap I found out a lot of stuff CSE negative edges. That means for orb combos you only need two dust presses Comboing with no tension? On Pot and Faust you can get a 2d, jc(9) j.s jh vt lj With a quick jump up, toss a jd out and as you're coming back down, js land cs 2h aircombo jd's have thirteen active frames and can be timed meaty. (Hint: combine the last two)

has anyone notice that 6HS > 6HS never blackbeats but can be broken out of by shaking and blocking, also how do you cancel the dust jump and turn your opponent untechable. like, for instance D > Jump > HS > land > 6HS

j.hs would do, u just need to delay it a little, try to check the frame data as i didn't play Ky much, but for Dizzy, i usually do 2x J.hs on her ID combos just for giving you an example of how long 20f is

i love gg, are there any suggestions to combo-ing throw > LS > S.c > 2H > J.K > J.S > jc > J.S > J.H > SVT > LJ > _______ > 5S.c > 2H > HSVT > LJ > 222H and is there any need to rapid out side of block burst and counter assaults?? btw, i mainly play Brigets xD so yea...

Sign in to follow this