Sign in to follow this  
JetEnduro

Ky-Kiske Info/Combos Thread [Accent Core]

I've seen this ground combo on the video: SE (FRC) > Run > 2K > 5HS > SE (FRC) > Run > 5S > 5HS> Stun dipper What the...how can he connect this attack??? I've tried it many times and can't connect it. bah... Which SE is required for this ground combo? HS or S ?

You should be able to tell by the speed and the FRC point of the SEs S SE is slower than H SE as for FRC points, S SE FRC is around when Ky's cape is still coming down and H SE is after the cape has came down and is still.

mmmm...that's if the video quality is good enough. Okay trying to observe it again. But looks like it's SE (S)

I've seen this ground combo on the video:

SE (FRC) > Run > 2K > 5HS > SE (FRC) > Run > 5S > 5HS> Stun dipper

What the...how can he connect this attack???

I've tried it many times and can't connect it. bah...

Which SE is required for this ground combo?

HS or S ?

Do it faster and insteand of doing 2K do 5S instead

For KY Which move that make you can't be throw? Hmmm... I don't know the word used to denote this. Example for HOS he has 6K. So if you use this. Your opponent can't throw you. Does Ky have one?

If I'm not mistaken, the startup of this VT and RTL can't be thrown. I'm almost positive on the VT thing, because I use it in Yomi games with the people I play alot, and an Oki throw beater. Could be wrong and their execution is shit.

If I'm not mistaken, the startup of this VT and RTL can't be thrown. I'm almost positive on the VT thing, because I use it in Yomi games with the people I play alot, and an Oki throw beater. Could be wrong and their execution is shit.

True. I thought he was talking about normals.

Why would you? When you have TK CSE and Ground CSE?

Free Pressure

Because sometimes after I Knock my opponent down , I jump over them , land and do

2D > Combo

Throw

5K > Combo

GS Cross Over

I don't use CSE and TK CSE too often. Hmmm...Just for mix up purpose.

I love doing okizime and mix up hehee...

Do you have a better set up for Ky's okizime?

Anyone?

Please let me know. THX

Why would you? When you have TK CSE and Ground CSE?

Free Pressure

not always free when playing against sol or other characters

VV can beat TK CSE with the distance I see most people do, and you GV can beat CSE on the ground depending on how long after knockdown you do it.

As for the mixups cupui, those are usually done after VT> LJ. Sometimes you can get thrown when doing 2D (if thats what your problem is) because your landing too late. You need to time it so its hitbox is already out before they wake up. That way they cant throw you or if you bait a DP just hold back and wont get hit.

not always free when playing against sol or other characters

VV can beat TK CSE with the distance I see most people do, and you GV can beat CSE on the ground depending on how long after knockdown you do it.

As for the mixups cupui, those are usually done after VT> LJ. Sometimes you can get thrown when doing 2D (if thats what your problem is) because your landing too late. You need to time it so its hitbox is already out before they wake up. That way they cant throw you or if you bait a DP just hold back and wont get hit.

Ok I'll try to perform it better.

I think I get it now. THX

I can't rely on CSE too much because it became slower to perform now.

TK CSE only work on certain distance. Not too far but not too close.

And CSE isn't good on character that have a wake up move like johnny, sol,axl etc.

Ray Divider was a move that X2 Robo Ky had. I've seen people refer to one of Ky's Force Breaks by that name (the ground one), but they're not the same move.

I didnt look at the video but if thats the one on zappa I think it only works on him. You have to TK the CSE at its lowest point. Thats all I do anyway but I am sure Clayton can give a better explaination.

ok i have a question about Ky's 6hs ACSE loop, in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYJgcOaaesE) at 1:51-2:04 he loops that combo into the twenty's i always get pushed back way to far as soon as i hit 12. is there a trick or tip to loop this better?

Umm its a infinite. Also it only works vs a few characters(zappa.. umm... ah... its been awhile since ive played.. I think maybe it was anji, johnny, and faust? thats it maybe),they have to be ducking, it has to be at a certain spot each time, and theres one other trick to it... But..................

Anyway yea, its deffintly not just a regular tiger knee fireball, f+hs. Theres deffintly a bit of skillizm to say in it. Its pretty hard whatever the case though, I know ive never personaly gotten over 40 hits with it. Its pretty hard to keep timeing it, especialy considering stagger. Cuz if your off by even just a bit you can mash out of it with a regularish shake.

I see. i guess i'll just have to practice to get the hang of it, Thank you Mr. Mamation and ??? for all your help i appreciate it.

ok i have a question about Ky's 6hs ACSE loop, in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYJgcOaaesE) at 1:51-2:04 he loops that combo into the twenty's i always get pushed back way to far as soon as i hit 12. is there a trick or tip to loop this better?

you know the guy that just explained it to you made that video lol

It's still really hot stuff.

im guessing its the guy with the japanese lettering sometimes the internet doesn't pick it up :P

AC+ ex ky... F+k is slower, but slides on hit. You can get decent damage off it of course being a little creative with it. Qcf+k combos from a relatively decent distance after this. Though on that no qcf+k still does not cross up like X. his fireballs are now like AC ky. However still does enough stun to combo after with out FRC. you can do air super fireball. Same animation as javilon though. So yes it looks lazy. You can shin akuma it. Raichuu is his ex move. Works all the time. Has what would seem to be better recovery... Possible to combo after it more exstreme situations. F+hs is old f+hs. Other then that he is the same that I see. Again thuogh, its a EX character I forget what the staples are. Again though f+k slides which is neat, since it gives you some cool looking/damaging combos with flip slash. Qcf+k might be diff... I forget I remember they switched it in AC. But I forget what they changed about it, so I dont recall if anything is diff or not.

Sign in to follow this