Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Onlysol

Arcsys at FanimeCon 2010 in San Jose

Late ass post, I totally thought I already posted somewhere else in the thread with a billion shout outs, but they must have been swallowed by the internet, so this rage post will only be limited to:

Fanime was fun, thanks to everyone from Norcal and not from Norcal.

Also, the sticks at the booth were brand new. :V

Late ass post, I totally thought I already posted somewhere else in the thread with a billion shout outs, but they must have been swallowed by the internet, so this rage post will only be limited to:

Fanime was fun, thanks to everyone from Norcal and not from Norcal.

Also, the sticks at the booth were brand new. :V

WHY SO HANDSOME XIE :3 XDDDD

Really enjoyed hanging out with ya. And thanks for the Lambda tips, even though my Lambda is getting weaker every day. And the sticks.. were they put back in boxes for sale? What did you do with them after?

OH, AND A BIG THANKS FOR FINDING MY PHONE. IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU AND LEN, AND JOHN, MY PHONE WOULD BE GONE FOREVER T_____T Thanks man..

NP, hope to see you at... PNW's trip? Pulsr's BBQ? I dunno anymore.

As far as those sticks are concerned, those are the show sticks, so we'll probably be putting them out for AX too.

I loved that girl cause she liked my Ragna and kept yelling at me when I did a weird combo! Although that booth didn't have the best sticks so I wouldn't be surprised if people were discouraged from playing just on the basis that the sticks were rather crappy...I only played cause I can adjust to any stick in a matter of minutes. I went from playing normal grip at SVGL to wine glass grip at the arcade cab to half fist/wine glass grip for the booth. Its really hard to want to play on a shitty stick...

Funny...I played better with the booth stick for some reason :V

Did anyone ask if there was gonna be any online Guilty Gear Accent Core in the future? Or is it just gonna be the next Guilty Gear straight ahead. I watched part 1 of the videos on the BB Log and didn't find any questions about that.

Did anyone ask if there was gonna be any online Guilty Gear Accent Core in the future? Or is it just gonna be the next Guilty Gear straight ahead. I watched part 1 of the videos on the BB Log and didn't find any questions about that.

No. The only hint we got was, "Keep your hopes up at the next E3."

No. The only hint we got was, "Keep your hopes up at the next E3."

Better get that G4 INSTALL so you can watch all their E3 coverage! don't know if they would put anything about it in there but who knows what could happen?! :psyduck:

Better get that G4 INSTALL so you can watch all their E3 coverage! don't know if they would put anything about it in there but who knows what could happen?! :psyduck:

I KNOW

Adam will say something stupid that makes me want to punch him in the throat.

Then, and attractive woman who's total amount of gaming experience amounts to watching one of the guys in the breakroom play SSBM is going to talk about the "best" of the stuff that's coming out. Like DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2.

And you, the viewer, will be left with a feeling of shallow emptiness that brings you one step closer to suicide.

Then, you shall fap to the attractive chick mentioned above.

I KNOW

Adam will say something stupid that makes me want to punch him in the throat.

Then, and attractive woman who's total amount of gaming experience amounts to watching one of the guys in the breakroom play SSBM is going to talk about the "best" of the stuff that's coming out. Like DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2.

And you, the viewer, will be left with a feeling of shallow emptiness that brings you one step closer to suicide.

Then, you shall fap to the attractive chick mentioned above.

HEY...I happen to like G4 :psyduck: Although I will agree it is rather dumb sometimes but you have to admit, Olivia and Alison are quite the lookers! Plus some of the stuff they show on it is actually pretty hype although they just have lots of random stuff in between so its like a test of your hype loyalty!

HEY...I happen to like G4 :psyduck: Although I will agree it is rather dumb sometimes but you have to admit, Olivia and Alison are quite the lookers! Plus some of the stuff they show on it is actually pretty hype although they just have lots of random stuff in between so its like a test of your hype loyalty!

TL:DR - Those chicks be hawt, and sometimes even retards get it right!

I will never forgive G4TV's portrayal of the Japanese visual novel industry and asking this question in a professional televised environment. "Does anime suck?"

Damn ignorance! The level of "gaming experts" in that show equates to a generic Halo fanboy in Central America.

~Chun